Two and a Half Men: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think CBS should try one more season, as they probably don't have a lot else (most of their new sitcoms have been timeslot hits at best, and that timeslot will now be taking a big hit if the show goes anyway) and the actors deserve a chance to prove themselves without Sheen.

• Members

My guess is, the's show's done & they won't continue with out Charlie. Chuck Lorre in the past said he didn't want to do the show without Charlie & even if all this never happened, it was an older show & next season was likely going to be it's last anyways, CBS isn't NBC (which really has no choice but to continue The Office post Steve Carell), CBS doesn't have to desperatly keep the show on, they have other hits that can move into that slot & probably has some good comedies in the pipeline. Lorre can always create another show for CBS (and I suspect he will).

• Members

I'm not sure if CBS can be that choosy. They have few other big sitcom hits and struggle to create new sitcoms that find a major audience (by CBS standards). If they can find a way to keep most of the viewers then they might rework the show.

Penny Marshall's awkward and embarrassed prolonged facial expression in that credits sequence (when she's smelling the flower) says it all.

Archived