Y&R: Please Let this be TRUE!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh thank GOD!!! I wish they would bring him home, they should have never brought Billy home without David Tom.

The only thing is that we were deprieved of seeing David Tom play out those hospital scenes with John.

I have missed feelings about Heather though. While I love her to death, AmH has really grown on me and I wouldn't want to see her out of a job, you know. Plus she loves the daytime genre and would just be a catch 22.

• Members

This would be a good step, Seymore just sucks, though he is cute.

Now Heather Tom back as Victoria would be just as bad as firing Davetta, IMO. Amelia Heinle has been a successful recast, despite the awful writing for her character. When she has had a chance to play real!Victoria like when she found out about Brad and Sharon, she brought it.

If the writing were consistantly good, I think people would be loving her just like they were loving her during that storyline.

• Members

Sorry naysayers but Heather Tom is the one & only Victoria Newman for me. Amelia has done absolutely nothing to make the character her own, nor does she bring any life to her scenes. You can blame it on the writing all you want, but it's the actor's job to get past the writing (and it's not like she's getting JER-scripted scenes either). She doesn't cut it.

• Members

I would scream of joy if HT and DT were back as Vicky and Billy!!! I like Amelia, but she is NOT Victoria! And I don't think it's the writing either.. the way she's acting, that's just not how HT would act out those scenes.

I would wish Amelia all the luck in the world and hope that she gets hired by another soap, becuase she deserves it.

• Members

If Heather Tom goes back to Y&R, it would be nice to see Amelia Heinle move to ONE LIFE as a Kelly re-cast. I think she'd make a good Kelly Cramer and would have chemistry with Dan Gauthier(Kevin), if only ONE LIFE would reverse the horrible decision to fire Dan Gauthier and axe Kevin and Kelly.

Archived