Y&R: Please Let this be TRUE!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. Heather Tom is Victoria Newman. Amelia Heinle is serviceable but she is just not Victoria. All the scenes she has with Brad, most of them, have had Brad the fraud coming out on top despite all the lies Brad has told her. A Heather Tom Victoria would not put up with this. She would bring Victoria Newman back to Genoa City.

And if he could make it, David Tom would bring back Billy Abbott too. No offense to Scott Seymour. I wish him the best. But his hiring was a big mistake. He has gotten a little better over the past few weeks. But he still isn't cutting it as Billy. Sending him off was a good move on the part of TPTB.

One thinks that the firings and rehirings at Y&R aren't quite over with yet.

• Members

I personally love Amelia as Victoria. Not only is she probably the most beautiful woman on daytime she's a great actress. She just doesn't have chemistry with Don Diamond. The writers need to toughen Vicky back up and I'd like to see her paired with Neil again or even better, Devon!

As for David Tom... i don't care who they recast as long as they get rid of the WORST actor currently on soaps.. the currently dud that plays Billy.

• Members

Me neither but that was also due to the wiritng of the character.

The current Billy is a develish charmer, a younger version of Aunt Jackie, so maybe David Tom could play that better? But I still like Scott Seymour and am upset he was let go anyway. The recent casting decision don't please me at all...

• Members

I'm surprised people like nuBilly, I thought I was the only one. I can understand why they'd get rid of him though, he is hugely unpopular on all the boards I've visited. I think he's cute and charming and I love his scenes with Auntie Jack.

David Tom was good, but he's not cute to me. I'd accept him back though, he can act, but I will still miss the pretty. With him back they definitely need to bring back the original Mac. I know it's not going to happen, but I still will keep my fingers crossed.

Archived