SOD: AMC The person who buried Madden is ...

Darcy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to give the TrashBag a drop of credit on this one. Just a drop.

Now I have always been angry that Madden died for Kate. I thought that was the biggest BS in the world. But, you know, I get it now. The only possible way that anyone could be redeemed for this is if they have a blood relation to Kate. The minute Kate is put into Tad's arms, the minute she smiles at him and calls him

"daddy", the fans will forgive him, IMO.

It's kinda like it was with Josh. People still don't like that he's the fetus, but most just said "[!@#$%^&*] it" cause they get Jeff back. It's gonna be like that with Tad and Kate, I think.

Eh, whatever. Greg is dead. Kate is on her way home. No one is going to jail for offing the sick bastard. I'm not getting what's wrong with this. Is it hacky, sure. Does it make sense? Does anything on this show make sense? Is it anything all together shocking? No. Was it worth it? No. But this is what we got, I say, we should all just be happy that this isn't costing MEK his job too.

• Members

Kylie,

I normally agree with everything you say, but I will not feel towards the character of Tad again...

I really like the character, but I cant take the crap again, Im even going to not care for Zack after he says I did it , and tells Kendall that he knew he was buried..

I also no longer think that MMT is leaving .. so I either keep watching or dont.. those are my choices..

• Members

I'm surprised so many of you find this resolution boring.

I'm pissed because it seems out of character for Tad to knowingly frame Dixie and to a lesser extent Zach. Also, this is yet another instance of a character not taking responsibility for his/her actions: Babe, Jonathan, Ryan, and now Tad? :angry:

• Members

The minute Kate is put into Tad's arms and she calls him "Daddy"?

Kate's 4 years old and is not about to call a man she never saw before Daddy. And she sure as hell isn't going to be calling Dixie "Mommy."

Nobody on this show is noticing one small fact -- KATE'S BEEN LEGALLY AND RIGHTFULLY ADOPTED!!!

Dixie has no rights. She can't just come along four years later and be like, "Oops! Sorry! I changed my mind! Give me my child back!"

• Members

That's not exactly how I meant it. I meant it along the lines of how things have gone with Josh. People saying, (not here, which is why I love it here) "Oh he's a fetus, but Oooooo Jeff is back." That's how AMC is going to write it for Tad.

Doesn't mean you have to buy it. Just means that AMC has handled things like this before, and in a certain way, and I see them doing it again.

Archived