SOD: AMC The person who buried Madden is ...

Darcy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes and no.

Yes it is legal where Dixie is concerned, she signed away her rights. She could have gone to court after she got out of the hospital and the courts would have given Kate back to her. Why? Because there is a grace period where the mother or father could change there minds. Dixie did not do that, and 4 years is to late, hence SHE has no rights.

However, Tad has rights because he never signed Kate away. Therefore, if the case goes to court, Tad would get custody. Dixie would need to petition the court to have her parental rights reinstated and as a separate issue get visitation.

• Members

Since we all know that Tad did it. Who helped him with the fake tape? How did Tad convince the security guard to help? When did he make that Tape? Was it after he realized that he framed Dixie by accident? Or was it before to give himself and alibi?

• Members

Easily.

#1 He said that he saw Zach and Dixie with the body. (Lie)

#2 He said that the tape was fake (True)

After Zach is found not guilty he is going to confess that he did kill Madden. That would make Tad's #1 (Lie) and #2 (truth) the "truth". Get it?? :unsure:

Stupid, yes, but that is the only thing that I can think of.

• Members

Acutaly in the legal sense, this whole Double Jeopardy thing is pretty right on. Lame how they're doing it, but it's pretty accurate. So that is one thing we can not fault the hack for.LOL

I guess it's good that no one is going to jail for Madman's murder, and Greg is gone. Kinda like a double win, IMO.

I know it makes Zach look bad, and take the rap as a murderer, but he's not going to jail, so it's not that bad. Bianca killed Micheal. Erica's killed a few people in her time, LOL, etc, so I don't think it'll be a permenant hit to Zach's character.

AMC is already heavily out to push T&D and Kate. The new promo for the three of them even has a song that so fits the promo at the end.LOL I know most of you don't think MMT is going to be able to fix T&D to the fans, but this woman not only got to keep her fetus despite massive outrage she's made some that hated him/it swtich sides. So it's been done and it'll be done again, IMO. Especially if they make David the big bad man who keeps T&D from their miracle child.

:blink:

Archived