SOD: AMC The person who buried Madden is ...

Darcy

• Members

From Proteus at Soapzone:

Tad killed Greg. Zach and Dixie are found not guilty for the crime, but Dixie can't understand why Tad would do this to her, being the chief witness. Zach figured it all out and earges her to talk to him. He confesses what he did. He used something Zach touched to make the coffin, and after knocking out Madden and getting Erica out, security was coming so he had to stuff Madden somewhere and put him in Dixie's car, not knowing it was hers. So he became their accuser to save them. After Tad's confession, she and Tad forgive eachother and a new understanding is reached. MMT says all the bitterness & anger is gone and they become united in finding Kate and she thinks the audience will be happy that they are getting back the Tad and Dixie of old. Why won't jail time for Tad intervene? Knowing that he can't be tried again because of double jeopardy, Zach confesses to Derek that he did kill Madden so the investigation will be closed and Derek can't do a thing about it.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Crap I can't believe I opened this thread...I'm so weak! :(

Wow - I don't know what to say. I mean it makes sense - double jeopardy. So he can't be tried again...he gets off - at least it's a LEGAL excuse.

Thinking back, makes sense as he was listening to that tape recorder in court that one day...and he was there watching Josh in the bushes try to save him on July 4th.

The only thing I'm still confused about is why would he try and frame Dixie and Zach? I understand Zach - but why Dixie?

At least this is all bringing Tad and Dixie together! :)

• Members

Why must Zach take the wrap? After how Tad lied to Kendall, if I was Zach I would not care about Tad.

When is Zach going to stop protecting Dixie so that Dixie can find Kate???? WHY WHY WHY.

Why couldn't the writers have Dixie confess, double jeopardy still would have been attached.

Now the only ones who will know the truth will be Tad, Dixie, Zach and Kendall (if he tells her the truth). Everyone in PV will think that Zach is the killer. This will continue to give Erica a reason to slam Zach. Why did Zach have the CD in his closet and where did he get it?

What doesn't make sense is

? How is this protecting them?

• Members

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Z

Z

Z

Z

Z

Z

Z

Z

Z

Z

Z

Z

Z

Z

Z

Z

Z

Z

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Members

Wow did MEK piss off some of the higher ups because his character has just gone straight downhill in the last two years. No wonder he looks miserable everytime I dare to turn on the show. Thank god I have clips of this show when it was watchable because this crap is pathetic and worst of all for a soap boring. Not only is the ending stupid but horribly written as well. My poor ABC daytime how I miss it.

• Members

My thoughts exactly!!!! I refuse to watch this crap play out. It was bad enough how McTrash ruined Dixie but making Tad the killer and saying he framed his ex-wife is just inexcusable. Where is that damn announcement from ABC that this hack is out?

Archived