Days: Huge Spoiler

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew the baby would die...I didn't think it would happen like this. Me thinks Belle will not forgive Phillip for this one.

As for Shawn and Meme...excuse me while I do a dance of glee *la dee da* he should have never married her in the first place and uh...MeMe...that's what the !@#$%^&*] gets.

I love this story though!

• Members

Amazing way to end the belle pregnancy storyline..I can't believe JER thought it would be a good idea to have belle pregnant again with shawn's baby, when they already had a child they didn't know about together..

Martha and Kyle are going to rock with this material....I'm so hooked on this storyline now...Thankyou beth and hogan..

• Members

Could they sucessfully transfer the fetus into another surrogate at this stage? It's a soap and anything is possible...but could that happen without being too out there?

Or would the plan be to keep her in a coma until the baby is ready to be born?

Either way...this was a given.

• Members

All hell is breaking loose in Salem. Belle just might levitate with anger when she finds out Mimi knew the whole time and has been playing the injured wife all this time. Belle gets on my nerves too, but Mimi needs the taste slapped out of her mouth after keeping another secret after what she put Rex through.

Bitch.

AS far as Philip goes, he is turning more and more into his parents. He may love her very much, but that decision just might cost him his marriage.

• Members

Martha Madison will kick some major ass (and show everyone why KC didn't want KS back) in the scenes when Belle finds out what Phillip did. And Brandt/Madison will be on fire! I predict it. Because they are awesome in screaming scenes.

And daym, I can't WAIT to see Mar back for this. Mama Evans will kick some Kiriakis man ass if they have the guts to show some gutwrenching scenes. Belle's gonna need her parents and I for one, can't wait! I also cannot WAIT to see Beemer just thrown into something HUGE right when he's starting.

• Members

OMG!! :o

MARTHA IS GOING TO ROCK THIS!!!

What a great way to end a crappy story. Philip is definitely becoming his father. I love this and Kyle will rock it. This must play into how Philip leaves. I also think this is what Hogan meant by Belle finding J&M again. She will need her parents. I take it the hooker is the new dangerous woman in Shawn's life.

In addition to this, BOPE reunite next week according to SOW (which I believe the Philip/Belle stuff came from too). Days is going to have an amazing week next week and an amazing October!!

• Members

This will further cement Philip as a villian, especially in Belle's eyes. She was devastated when Mimi terminated her pregnancy just to keep Rex and now when she learns Philip terminated hers, even if it was to save her life, she will totally go off on him and accuse him of doing it to keep her from running to Shawn. Of course, she is right about that, because if Philip and Mimi weren't in the picture, she'd be with Shawn right now.

I never wish death on a soap baby, but seriously, this had to happen to get the ball really rolling. With the Phimi baby floating around out there, and Hope's unborn, there were too many babies on this show.

Archived