Days: Huge Spoiler

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great posts Mitch. I totally agree. In some ways, I think it is like Philip getting revenge on Shawn for Claire being his and not Philip. Philip has never wanted this child so the decision will not have him up at night. He won't have regrets.

As for Belle, Claire has Shawn to take care of her and both the Brady and Black families. Belle knows she will taken care of. It is not abandonment-it is simply a mother wanting to save her child at all costs even if it means dying to save her. This is going to fantastic material for Martha, Kyle, and even the vets who will have to react to this. This is going to kill Victor because Shawn is his grandson too and he will be stuck in the middle.

This is all so great. We also have Philip learning Kate and Victor knew about Claire to look forward to. As for Philip and Mimi's baby, that is supposed to be a story with Victor and Bonnie and Kate as well. I still can't figure out how they all end up fighting over the baby since Mimi will be still around but it should be great.

I love Days and I love these writers. The show is just rocking!!!

• Members

Phillip hated this baby from the start and he wanted Belle to terminate the pregnancy long ago. That was all shown on screen.

The fact that Phillip will go against Belle's decision and abort her and Shawn's baby is not out of love for his wife. It's out of hate for that child, what it represented and jealousy of Shawn and Belle. That IS disgusting.

• Members

I agree Phillip is obsessed with the unspoken truth everyone knows about Shawn and Belle and the baby, but I think that's a human, somewhat irrational but human reaction. I don't think Phillip necessarily 'kills' the baby or does what he does with malice, but if it's a choice between the baby, particularly Shawn and Belle's, or Belle's life, a woman he loves even if she does not love him, the fact is Phillip will of course pick Belle. Doesn't make him evil.

• Members

Yes but you are forgetting that Belle TELLS him that if anything happens she wants him to tell the doctors to save her baby, these are her wishes, this is her baby and this is her right.

Philip BLATANTLY goes against those and without permission or consent from the baby's parents, ABORTS their child for selfish reasons.

That is a MAJORLY wrong and Philip better pay for that!

• Members

Man oh man, I cannot WAIT to see these scenes. I know Martha is gonna be freakin amazing. I'm telling you all now, if you want the SON Top 10 to be "fair" for that week, you need to start campaigning NOW to get people to vote for her.

• Members

When a man has a choice to save an unborn child or the mother of his living year-old child and his wife, it's only common sense that he choses her life over an innocent that would need it's own mother. I cannot see it any other way. So Belle is willing to sacrifice seeing Claire off to her first day of school, abondon her when she is a teen desparately needing motherly advice, completely run away from seeing her married and cut herself off forever from her grandchildren. That is the most demented thing I could think of. This is not a great story. It is plot driven just for the sake of the Shawn and Belle fans because believe me there is nothing with Shawn and Belle except their fans. Now, if this were plot driven for Philip and Belle fans, what would you say? I think it is a Philip and Belle plan, not a Shawn and Belle plan. If Belle gets angry with Philip she needs to see her mother for professional help.

Also, if Philip were destroyed by the paternity of Claire and another apparent Brady baby on the way, then he would be best served and keep face to allow her to end her life, which is her committing suicide at the very least.

Furthermore to prove how plot driven this is, Belle just had this IVF a couple of months ago. There is no way a child could be near far enough along to save....realistically............so more proof of a dumb plot. Which means that the Philip/Mimi child should be born very soon, also but we haven't even seen a surrogate. I will be saying things to bring attention to the reality of this plot everywhere.

• Members

I would expect Shawn to think that Phillip made the right decision from his viewpoint and from an ethical viewpoint. If the places were reserved, Shawn would've done no different that what Phillip did. But, I can't wait for Belle to explode! I think she might even suffer from depression again, as a result of this.

Archived