Big Brother: SON Edition: Sequester House

juniorz1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Say it ain't so Ryan. It was that Final 4 week that was our undoing, though it would have been hard to lose to KR's score, since he so OBVIOUSLY threw that competition. I'm interested to find out what kind of gossip you have. We can all start trading notes now- so please, do tell- we're all dying to know the rest of the story.

• Members

Well we'll get to see just how much you knew Krypton, no need to worry about that. I happen to know that Krypton's been pretty well up to speed about certain things going on in the game, but I'd say moreso the later 1/2. The first 1/2 of the game, I think there was much going on that Krypton didn't really know about. I'm semi-pleased with the final 2, though I feel as much like Will right now as Ryan probably does Janelle. In the meantime, RYAN- SPILL!!

• Members

Well, first off I want to say that the Big Brother game is ugly.....

There were many alliances going around. The biggest alliance was between Me, Danni, Josh, Krypton & King Reilly. Within that alliance was a core alliance between me, Krypton and King Reilly. No matter who else we aligned ourselves with, we would stick with each other.

When King Reilly broke that alliance by nominating Danni, I was EXTREMELY pissed off, but he told me that he turned on her because she spilled out our alliance. In return, I tried to get him out of the game.

Even though I was still pissed with KR for what he did, I continued to be in an alliance with him to guarantee that at least two core members went into the finals. Little did I know that that little assclown had an alliance with Shawn to take him to the finals should they make it.

Anyways, I know some people have some questions so ask away.

• Members

Hmmm... who did Danni reveal this alliances to? Any idea?

I ask this because I was told about this alliances of five from one of the members, but it wasn't Danni. Then, I revealed to KR that I knew about this alliance. I don't think I ever told KR who told me about it though. Yet, my memory is failing me right now, so I'm unsure of that. Anyways, I know who told about the alliance of five and unless Danni spilled the beans as well, she wasn't the one who told. With the assumption that she isn't the one who revealed the alliance of five, then she was not nominated for the reason KR stated to you, Ryan.

• Members

It's funny. KR's game stragety was very much like Will's, then. KR was loyal to only one person, so it seems, and he played everyone else along the play. He had everyone thinking that they could rely on him for their safety, including me. If all of what is said about KR is true, I think he played a perfect game! Theres nothing wrong with lying and deceit if it takes you to the end, afterall it's an ugly game.

Archived