• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you everyone.

TOUPS

JINXED SOUL

I need your question please.

Plus-I have a question answer coming up.

This was asked earlier. Danni seeing as you only addressed your question to King, if you would like to send Krytpon a question, please do so.

• Members

As far as I was concerned when I started the thread, it didn't matter if they read it really. They were going to anyway. Just as long as we all got together & started rehashing things. Plus, now they're final 2. What's the harm in it?

• Members

Just curious...

In any case, that was such bullshit, especially when he was like, "The reason why I voted for you was because you didn't congratulate me for winning HOH" or some [!@#$%^&*] like that. What I find to be a a crock is that he knew that if he hadn't provoked me, I wouldn't have gotten pissed off especially since I didn't do [!@#$%^&*] to him.

• Members

OT: but why is our language all of a sudden being edited here? I thought this was an adult board. I thought we've always been able to say b.i.t.c.h. s.h.i.t a.s.s f.u.c.k. and it didn't matter. Now all of a sudden we're being bleeped? If it was always that way, please forgive me. But I don't believe it was and if it isn't, then that's f.u.c.k.i.n.g. ridiculous. Just my two cents. :)

• Members

This question was asked by Amello.

Krypton has yet to answer:

Also - After your questions has been answered please then PM your vote on who you wish to win! This will save some time. Amello, you can wait till Krypton answers the question.

Danni: Please vote and give reasons for your vote.

• Members

Everyone!

It has been brought to my attention, well that's I had a stupidty moment.

King and Krypton will havea chanceto make their plea at the end of the Q&A...so we will of course THEN WAIT TO VOTE.

Danni, I will ignore your vote you sent today.

Thanks.

Archived