Big Brother: SON Edition: Sequester House

juniorz1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm okay with that, of course they'd pop in. It doesn't matter- the idea behind the thread is getting the jury talking again before the final 2 is announced. So far, most have shown up (paging watt, amello, Toups!) Mission accomplished.

I do still believe certain challenges were dirty, but not necessarily all of them. I really want amello to get here because I have no idea who he was playing with & what his strategy was. Pretty much the reason I got him out of the game when I had the chance.

As for the final 3, the only ones we've ever had the option of voting out were KR & Ryan. I didn't want to vote Ryan out that week so I voted & pushed to get Toups out instead (sorry Toups). Krypton was never nominated until F4 & KR voted me out instead.

As for KR, you all voted out Jinxed instead. Even Toups! Everyone must be held accountable for that.

It will be interesting to see who wins the Final HOH though & who they bring. Don't count your chickens Ryan...

• Members

Even though I know I had very minimal time for this game, I'm not about to forget that every person except for one voted me out over KR. Now, we shouldn't make this personal, but seeing as I have very minimal to base my vote on now, that will play a large factor in the way my vote goes between the final two.

I can't say who played a dirty game and who didn't cuz I don't really know. What I do know is that KR and I did have an agreement, and I had nothing even close to that with Krypton or Ryan. I tried striking a deal with one of them and that failed.

As of right now, my vote would probably lie more towards KR permitting he is in the final two. If he isn't, well I don't know.

• Members

A large part of my loyalty was to KR after you left Jinxed. But I always got the feeling that I'd be dropped somewhere between Final 5 & Final 3. It was disappointing that he kept Krypton over me, but it is what it is. I told KR I would've voted him off as well, but I'm not sure that I actually would have. Strategically, it wouldn't have made sense for me to- since either Ryan or KR probably would've taken me to the end over the other. Honestly, I wish that Ryan had nominated Josh rather than you that week. I knew you were doomed if the veto wasn't used. I think we could've gone far together. ;)

• Members

props.gif Thank you. I can't tell if anybody figured it out, but I know I did as things went along. KR alligned with everyone individually, but originally alligned with Ryan, Toups, Danni & Sweet as a group, if I'm not mistaken. crutch.gif

But that still doesn't explain why amello voted for Ryan over Josh that week. I know for a fact Josh asked for his vote but he went with Ryan instead.

Archived