Big Brother: SON Edition: Sequester House

juniorz1

• Members

well, before i answer wasn;t that thr week ryan got voted HOH unanimously? if it was i didn't want to be a lone ranger in myy voting. also i had no idea that josh would have kept kr and jinxed safe, i did however know he wouldn't put me up, because he said it when i was nominated the first time.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Ryan had not gotten HOH that week, we would have been safe. Josh would have kept Amello, Juniorz and myself safe as far as I believe. The four of us could've really furthered ourselves in the game.

Juniorz, your logic makes sense. It's very well possible that KR was originally aligned with Danni, Toups, Ryan and Sweet. That would explain why I got voted out unanimously, and Ryan putting KR up would've just been to prevent anyone from suspecting anything. As far as I know, KR was aligned with practically everyone. But, what doesn't make sense is the fact that KR got rid of Danni then. I think KR and Ryan were aligned from day one and despite whatever alliances were made, they were loyal to only one another.

If that is the case, KR played a good game. He had everyone believing that they were safe keeping him around!

But, Amello, I PM'ed you that week requesting that you vote for Josh as HOH because we would both be safe for sure! So, if you intended to further our alliance meaning keep me around, why wouldn't you have choosen Josh as HOH that week? I made it clear that I knew I didn't know what Ryan's intentions were.

• Members

You're halfway there. That was the undoing of that alliance- KR nominating Danni & I, vetoing me, and replacing myself with Toups. He selfishly wanted Danni out of the game & he got it. But make no mistake, Danni's eviction (& Toups' nomination) effectively ended any alliance that Ryan & KR had. Ryan has gotten this far pretty much on his own.

• Members

i stupidly deleted all my pm's form the game by accident, so i do not no what was going through my head. i must've voted for ryan before you pm'd me or something, if i would have kept those pm's i'd be able to give you an honest answer. my hoh voting was this

week 1: krypton

week 2: KR

week 3: ryan

week 4: myself

• Members

Hmm... it is from a while back, so I know it's hard to keep track. However, I remember asking you to vote for Josh as HOH earlier that week (well before the voting). And, you PM'ed me back saying yes, that you would vote for Josh. I'm not sure what agreement you were offered afterwards though. That's why seeing Ryan win HOH was a huge shock to me because relying on your vote as well, Josh had enough votes to win that HOH. I actually didn't know where it all went wrong and I thought you did vote for Josh, until now when I just read the thread above.

• Members

Oh I'm sure of that. That's why he went around securing votes against her- because he knew he'd be toast if she stayed.

I tried to tell you he voted for Ryan. I put the blame of your eviction on amello & that's why I went after him the next week. I had a better idea of what was going on by the time I had HOH & I knew amello was a loose cannon. I don't regret my week- at that point, I was playing with the hand I was dealt. We had a good thing going and that week completely & unnecessarily screwed it up. I didn't want to risk it happening again. It was all for nought though because Josh was evicted the following week & any endgame I may have had went out the window.

You voted for Ryan - you weren't mistaken. I think Ryan came to you after Jinxed had & you kinda just forgot about Josh. That was always my theory. But you "strategically placed your vote" for Ryan. No doubt. Which is why I then said wavey.gif to you.

• Members

Hey, I too was in an alliance with KR, and he threw me to the wolves pretty quickly without any sort of provocation. I don't know who got it into his head that I was some sort of threat to him, but believe me, I wasn't. That was why I was so annoyed when I was nominated because he's reasoning was along the lines of me not congratulating him for winning HOH that week.

Simple. He thought I was too much of a threat. Unfortunately, the only person I had on my side at that point was Ryan.

• Members

You're right, Juniorz! You did try to tell me that Amello voted for Ryan as HoH. And, I found that hard to believe because of the discussion I had with him beforehand. As far as KR goes, I thought that him and Ryan had an agreement and it was their plan to get rid of each and every member along the way ex. Danni. But, what you're saying makes sense, too.

Danni, I'm not sure why KR wanted to get you out but he was very successful at convincing everyone to follow his plan.

And Amello, BB T'n'T will be no different than this because... this is the sort of game that this is ... and I love it!

Archived