Big Brother: SON Edition: Sequester House

juniorz1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He was. Unfortunately, I didn't win POV because if I did, that would've been a major wrench in KR's plan. It'd go to show that KR isn't trustworthy when it comes to alliances because he'd sell you out quicker than pimp would sell his prized hooker. Then, when he switched Juniorz with Toups, I knew I had no chance of staying.

That's why I want Ryan to win this.

• Members

The answer is YES! On Monday we will have the final HOH challenge. So after that more instructions will come as to how this will work. I would like to say this, each Jury Member should be preparing some type of question, in this case 1-2, (I would like 2) to be asked to the remaining Houseguests. At this time we do not know who the final two are.

Below is a rundon of the jury, please make note and assure that you are in the Sequester house.

Jury List

1. Evicted Houseguest from Week 8

2. Juniorz1

3. Toups

4. amello16

5. Jinxed Soul

6. Danni

7. SweetNYGal33 *Assumes my (Josh) spot on the jury*

• Members

I don't think so necessarily. By my count, the only ones who have outright said they want him to win are Sweet & Danni. I don't think that there is a clear winner yet, no matter how you cut it. KR played a hard game- every person in the game fell for it at some point. There's something to be said about that. I think Krypton played a much cleaner game and was very lucky never to be targeted. Ryan played an interesting game, more of an emotional one. I think any game plan he had went out the window when Danni was evicted. Toups (and to a degree, Sweet) was the only one he had left to work with. When he was HOH, Jinxed got voted out & I got voted out- both times, his week truly worked against him. Additionally, I think Krypton & KR had a much better sense of what was going on in the game than Ryan did, which worked against him.

• Members

Not necessarily. The jury is just going over what went down in the house. After talking to the final two, and going over everything again, anything could change. As far as I'm concerned, KR played a stragetic game and I know very little about Ryan at this point. Same goes for Krypton.

Archived