ATWT:Martha Byrne Interview

• Members

Martha Byrne (Lily,ATWT) appeared on a local show here in Nashville.

She looks good :) !

She talked about her role,Lily's many marriages,her homelife and her children.

She says one of her first scenes is with Luke and they talk about Damian and all that transpired.

Within two weeks we will meet Rose's daughter and the circumstances surrounding her life.

She said they were very interestinng scenes to tape.

WELCOME BACK,MARTHA!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm VERY excited! BTW, how was her hair? I know it's always changing, thats so frustrating for me. Did she lose the baby weight?

I wonder how the thing with Rose's daughter will work out. If it happens within two weeks of her returning, wouldn't it be filmed by now? With no Theresa cast, i think (and am hoping) it must be Jade! There is the casting call people speculate is Abbigail (who is she?) or Theresa, but I don't think the timeline works out for that.

• Members

AUGH! *I almost pissed myself!* I soooo wish I lived in Nashville right now!

Gah, I love that woman and I miss her like the dickens!! I can not WAIT for the 29th to get here.

Sidbar: I wonder who they cast as "Theresa" (Rose's daughter) and if she'll be a dayplayer, recurring, or contract. I'm shocked we haven't heard a casting announcement for her yet...

• Members
She was gorgeous. Her hair was shoulder length.

She had a low cut blouse on showing a lot of cleavage..........um,uh,er uh----what was the question again????

:P:P:P:D

I am really wondering if it is someone already on the canvas?

You know who I am talking about!

She didn't go into specifics. She encouraged everybody to tune in.

The host asked about Jack and Carly. She smiled and said that like Holden and Lily's many breakups,something will happen to cause them to come back together again. She said that Maura and Michae are two of her best friends.

• Members

I blame the Jade hate on extremely poor writing. When she was introduced many fans loved her (especially her relationship with Luke) and were looking forward to her being Rose's daughter. As time went on they've gone out of their way to make her more and more unsympathetic, yet they write her like a long term character. I can't really see the logic in her writing, but they must have a plan.

BTW, can someone tell me who Abbigail is? There is that rumored casting call for either her or Theresa, but if Lily meets her within two weeks of her return then it can't be a new actor. The show films a month in advance so we would know my now.

• Members

Assuming you're talking about Abigail Williams, that is Holden and Molly's (Lesli Kay, now Felicia on B&B) daughter, last played by Kristina Sisco. I believe she left town to join up with Adam Hughes in L.A. SOD says that the show is thisclose to hiring a new Adam.

• Members

Jade is actually one of my favorite characters. Before she came around, Will and Gwen were the most boring teen couple.

It'd be interesting if Abigail came back and got involved in the Snyder family's storyline. I thought KS was a good actor, as was CL (ex-Adam). I know the show will recast, which sucks, but I understand.

Archived