ATWT:Martha Byrne Interview

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Craig Lawlor wont be back. His character of Adam is defintely being recasted. I hear rumors he has been casted already or is close to being casted. Kristina was ok as Abigial. I dont think they need to bring her back right now. Molly is out of the canvas. So why should she return.

• Members

crc I love you dear, but Lesli Kay plays Felicia on B&B

Jennifer Gracies is Donna

I agree the writing is what made Jade a skany hoe, because I did like her before she became a lying slut.

However, that said I do believe that she is in fact Rose's daughter, unless they pull something out of thin air, in regards to the casting, you know what I mean.

• Members

In some ways, Elena Goode has improved; far more than the actress that played Celia....Still hate Jade; it would have been nice to have told us her back story sooner;

I don't want Jade to be Rose's daughter; especially after Jade said she lied....to go backwards and for her to say "Uh, I'm your niece after all."

• Members

I don't want Jade as Rose's daughter. It would make no sense after everything that's happened. That ship has sailed IMO and if the writers go there it will be yet another hack job.

Elena has improved as Jade. But unless she is connected, maybe a long, lost Hughes, I don't want to see the show invest in stories for her once this current one is over. Make use of the core characters of all ages and outsiders should only exist to prop up the core.

I can't wait to have Martha back full-time.

Archived