Laguna Beach Season 3

DrewH

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw it.

I really liked the first season and thought last season was okay, so I gave this one a shot. Those "popular" girls aren't nearly as attractive as they think they are. :rolleyes: lol. I think they do look older than they are though, if they are all supposed to be juniors in high school. I didn't really see anybody I liked this season. They all seem so full of themselves, IMO. I'll give it another week to decide if I'll keep watching it.

• Members

I am such a LB junkie. It's like crack to me. I loved seeing the people from last year. I always wished that Alex H was a regular because she was so interesting and I love her. I love how Jessica is still a doormat.

Kyndra and that Cami chick make Kristin look like a saint. I never thought I would say that. The guys I never really formed an opinion of. My only opinion of Tessa was that she needed a haircut and why was she the narrator. I thought Lauren's sister was just as stunning as Lauren.

Looks like it could be a good season, especially if we have some good catfights between Kyndra and Cami. I didn't like Cami last year when she went to the prom with Jason.

• Administrator

Poor Jessica. She needs a guy that will treat her right. <--------- me :D

I agree. I love Liz Gatley shows!

I thought Breanna (LC's sister) was going to be the narrator of this season. I wonder what happened and why they switched to Tessa.

Looks wise, Kyndra reminds be Kristin/Ashely Simpson combo.

• Members

I loved it!

I was surprised that they picked Tessa as the narrator - as I for some reason just expected another pretty blonde or that Kyndra chick. I think ultimately Tessa is a good choice.

I love Cami - so fake and so !@#$%^&*]y. LOVE her. haha

Cameron has a HOT body, but his face is so UGLY. They could have done better - it is obvious he was the fat kid growing up who finally found the gym. You can tell in his face, and in the way they keep saying "He came back this year HOT"....blah. The other two boys are overall more hot than he is.

Poor Jessica - everyone hates on her. It was funny how all the Season 2 girls are now friends and were all hatin' on Jason and Lauren - talking about how fat they got.

Can't wait for next week...

• Members

i liek this season. i like how jessica didnt learn a damn thing or change at all. i like the drama thats gonna happen with cameron. and i love rocky!! i also love.. Kyndra!!

cami is great! such a fake spoiled !@#$%^&*]! i love her.

now onto hate.. tessa!! omg shes awful. i hate everything about her. what an awful choise to lead the show. shes ugly, has an annoying voice, and is super whinny. good thing i tivo it so i can FF by her!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm really loving this season of LB, more than last year by FAR. I will say that I really am loving Cami and Kyndra...they're like the best double act on the show and Cami just cracks me up sometimes.

I also love Raquel, but I'm not really a big Tessa fan to be honest. The way Breanna treated Raquel the other night was appalling and she deserves a good slap for it.

The guys are kinda bland this year...although perhaps Cameron will emerge as a bit of a player...

• Members

I really dont like Breanna either. The way she treated Raquel was out of order. At least with Cami and Kyndra you can tell it's being edited to bring out their !@#$%^&*]y moments to make us hate them, which just makes me love them even more. Breanna, on the other hand, is just a total !@#$%^&*] and no amount of editing can make her the next LC. If I was LC I'd be sitting her down and giving her a real talking to.

• Members

I don't like Tessa or Rocky at all. I just want to take Rocky's scarves and strangle her with them. I live in freakin NH and hardly ever wear one, why are you in CA? I love Cami and Kyndra. They just crack me up. I was glad to see an episode with Lexie in it, I really don't have an opinion on her and Breanna yet.

E Online is reporting that Jason was arrested for bribery, resisting arrest and possession of a controlled substance. Lauren got out in time, thats for sure.

• Members

^^LoL - well this season was shot a little over a year ago - and believe me, where I'm from the scarves were a huge deal...I'm not sure if it was just a fad for that year - I guess we'll see how this winter plays out - but yeah, I am not surprised by the scarves at all.

Well we've really only had 1 episode of Breanna - and I think she's a weak !@#$%^&*]. That was just rude what she did to Rocky.

I actually like Cami and Kyndra too...

Archived