Laguna Beach Season 3

DrewH

• Members

I actually cannot believe how stupid Rocky is being...first Alex dumps her, calls her a slut, and then she gets back together with him in a heartbeat and then she's surprised when he's off with her at prom.

I like that we're seeing a little bit more Lexie, and I actually cannot stand Breanna...she's not entertainingly [!@#$%^&*]y she's just a nasty ho who likes to make everyone else miserable.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This has been the worst, most boring LB that we have had. It was taken up by too much Jessica in the beginning and we never got to see or invest any time in Breanna or Lexie. I like Lexie now, but Breanna has had like what, five scenes? I am shocked that tonightis the season finale.

I really hope that Kyndra and Cami are back next year and I want one of them to be the narrator. They were by far the most entertaining. I still think that Tessa and Rocky both need haircuts, and they are way too co dependent on each other. I do not want them around next year, and get us better boys. I actually miss Talan.

• Members

Eh, hopefully the next season will be better. If not, can't really see it going beyond 4 seasons. I couldn't really get into any of the people in this cast. I have no clue why everyone on the show loves Cameran so much. They all seem so shallow to me. I don't remember the first batch of kids being as much like that.

• Members

we're a few weeks behind here on MTV Canada. Tonight is the episode where Alex calls Rocky a slut for us.

But yes - this has been the worst Laguna season, and worst season of a Liz Gatley show in general I've ever seen! These characters had no investing value, they had no story to tell, I don't even know why half of them were regulars because they were never there (Kelan, Chase, Breanna, Lexie). And the only people on it this season I did like was Rocky and Tyler(?)'s sister (and the non-present Chase)

• Members

she reminded me of a girl I used to work with at Tim Hortons. She was hot, and she was portrayed as [!@#$%^&*]y. Something key to any successful Laguna season and sorely lacking in this one. Kyndra looks like she used to be a man, and Cami is just a pathetic human being.

I think I'm only watching Laguna this season for Dan & Jessie's Aftershow.

• Members

Hills was sooooooo much better than this. Lauren & Jason's rollercoaster, Heidi and her boyfriend dramas. It was interesting. And I gave a damn about the characters. Same goes for 8th.

LB3? Almost the entire cast was boring, lifeless, and not worth learning their names.

Archived