Laguna Beach Season 3

DrewH

• Members

The Hills was good because we did have characters that had rooting value, that we had invested in before. Lauren, Jason, even Heidi was in LB2for an episode. I hated Audrina and hope she's gone for the next one. It's going to suck this time because Jason won't be around as Lauren and Jason have broken up.

There was almost no rooting value for any of this years characters on LB3. What was the point of Lexie and Breanna? I think Breanna was only on their because she was Lauren's sister. The guys were worthless. I loved Cami and Kyndra just because they made the show interesting. I bet Kyndra will be the narrator next year. I hope she is anyways. I hope Tessa goes far, far away.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought The Hills was pretty good...except I got tired of how every episode Jason and Lauren were together, then he cheated on her or got pissed at her, she said she'd never go back to him, and then she does by the end of the episode. That was like 2/3 of all episodes in that series.

I liked Cami and Kyndra in LB3 - although I think Cami tried to act more b.itchy for the camera than she really is in real life. Overall though, I wasn't too into LB3. Lexie, Breanna, and Kelan were all boring and served no purpose. Tessa was just as big a slut as any of the 'bad' girls - I mean that girl got with lots of people - except she's got this sweet, innocent act. Rocky was nice, but sorta boring bc she was the most mature person on the show. Oh and Kyndra's boyfriend was ugly - I can't believe she'd be with him.

• Members

I liked both the Hill and 8th and Ocean more than this season of LB. The cast just wasn't that good, IMO. The original cast was the best, IMO. And last year was okay, since we already knew half of them from the first season. I don't know why these kids are the 'popular' kids at their school. Kyndra and Cami just both seem b!tchy and aren't very attractive. I also don't see the point in Breanna. She is just there since she's LC's sister.

Archived