Laguna Beach Season 3

DrewH

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am a huge fan of Rocky. What a mature sensible girl. Her boyfriend is gorgeous, and half of it is that he is so damn nice, it makes him adoreable. She just reeks of class and dignity to me. She went to that birthday party with honest intentions of making up a friendship, and at their meeting, she showed Breeana that she could dish it and Breeana couldn't handle it. And what did Bree do, pull the same punk stunt. Yet Raquel kept her dignity, still attempted to speak to her when she left. A class act.

• Members

I can't stand alot of this season's cast. I loathe the fat black girl who thinks she can make fun of everyone else. Kyndra is a pathetic Kristin clone. Breanna is such a douchbag. How that is Lauren's sister I'll never know ...

• Members

Why is Jessica still around? God, get rid of that poor doormat. She needs to move on.

Tessa is quickly becoming the new Jessica with that Cameron saga.

And why is everyone on Cameron's nuts? Sure he has a great body, but that doesn't excuse the fact that his face is UGLY.

Sorry, I'm in a mean mood....

• Members

I like Jessica a lot more now that Kristin isn't around. I like her on the show better than most of the "stars" on the show. I can't stand Tessa, please someone give that girl a decent haircut! Rocky I want to smack, her voice irritates me. Where is Breanna? SHe has been on like once. We have seen more of Alex, Jessica's friend who I adore, than we have seen of her. I like Lexie, Cami and Kyndra. Cami makes me laugh because she is such a [!@#$%^&*].

Cameron seems to be one can short of a six pack. He is not all there. But there is one of them in every high school. The whole band thing turns me off too.

But yet I still watch it because it is so addicting, I can't turn away.

• Members

she deserves a mother that doesn't tell her she's not good enough for her boyfriends and to be more like Kristin (who, while I do love, is not a role model)

Cami can be a stuck up [!@#$%^&*] all she wants, when she loses 30lbs.

seriously. She's like the traitorous fat girl you all knew in high school, who kept herself popular by ragging on all the other unpopular kids.

• Members

My deal with Jessica is this, she is alot younger than those who were assumed to be in her age group. I cut her some slack from the stupid things she does because she is still learning about relationships. She graduated high school two years early. So she was 15 when she was first on this show, while everyone else was 17-18.

• Members

I hate Jessica! God, she is soooooo annoying. But I mean we all know those people who are freshman in college and hang out with High Schoolers. It's not that big of a deal. I wouldn't mind if she wasn't so god damn annoying.

• Members

What's with people calling Cami fat. There was one ep she was in a bikini I think and she's NOT fat, she just has a chubby face. People making comments like that is what encourages anorexia in young girls. And also, Cami is fierce.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Rocky/Alex broke up! I thought they were really good together.

I felt so sorry for Rocky. Alex breaks up with her and then acts all happy and asks girls for their phone numbers right in front of Rocky! What a jerk. I thought he was one of the "good guys" unlike those other boys in Laguna. Guess I was wrong.

Next week's ep looks even sadder with Alex calling Rocky a slut.

The guys in Laguna always treat the girls like shit. It's horrible!

Poor Rocky. :wub::(

Poor Jessica. :wub::(

Poor Tessa. :(

• Members

I know. These break-ups are going around like wild fire.

There's a marathon on MTV this weekend. I have NOTHING to do school or work-wise, so I am really going to watch/focus on these episodes. I have yet to REALLY watch this season like I have the others, although I have been watching.

• Members

Alex. <_< I wish some dude would break up with me and call me a slut for going out on a date, because he would have gotten SCREAMED ON. Rocky is tough but she needs to get tougher. I hated the whole play by play by those other Laguna heifers. The way Rocky and Tessa are treated is ridiculous and they need to learn how to biitch these chicks out.

It was nice to see on the previews for the whole second half of the season that Alex is begging Raquel to get back with him though. I look forward to seeing him grovel. I don't know what got into him, he just had a complete personality switch over in that one epi.

Archived