Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

Gross & Perverted Soap Opera Moments

• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#41 MrQuartermaine

MrQuartermaine

Contract

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:19 PM

I was never a big fan of the episode of OLTL where Clint, Nora, Renee, and Nigel play strip poker. That was something I could have lived without seeing.

#42 Cat

Cat

THIS hot bitch

• Members
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

I was icked out by Maxie and Spinelli having sex on GH a mere few hours after she lost her baby. Just icky, for both main reasons.

#43 Mr. Vixen

Mr. Vixen

Red is Not Here for Your [!@#$%^&*].

• Members
  • 13,025 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

Agreed.

#44 dragonflies

dragonflies

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 25,144 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

Any kind of "grief sex" on soaps

#45 katie_9918

katie_9918

Contract

• Members
  • 551 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

This is from a retcon, but Tony Dimera on Days sleeping with his half sister Renee. At the time the story was Tony's mother cheated on Stefano, but Tony told Kristen when he returned in 1993 that he was in fact Stefano's bio son. 

Reva posing topless when she had post-partum (I think that was it) on GL. Was such a creepy moment.

That was when my mom and grandma realized they weren't going to whitewash Roger Thorpe into a "misunderstood" type rather than a violent criminal and allowed me to keep watching with Gram, so I can't regret that. These days, I realize how disgusting it really was, on both ends but especially on Roger's. Yes, it was under the influence of PPD that Reva posed for those pictures. Thank God someone stopped them from publication (was it Josh?).

Marah Lewis giving that thug Tony the time of day after he tried to rape her after finding out she slept with Romeo Jones, that was a pretty gross moment for me.

#46 DramatistDreamer

DramatistDreamer

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

Does anyone remember when Parker and Liberty had sex for the first time on ATWT? They showed them lying in a little twin bed before and after and it was just uncomfortable because I think Mick Hazen was only 14 (or he might have just turned 15) when that scene was filmed. Gross. Meredith Hagner was 6 or 7 years older than him, despite her looking so young. It was just weird and gross all around.

frequentsoapfan used the term 'the cancellation years'.  I think what you just described would fit that term adequately.  People might not have realized it then but the whole Liberty/Parker  Janet/Jack storyline arcs were part of the cancellation years, when ATWT was not long for this World.

#47 Antoyne

Antoyne

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,352 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

Folder [!@#$%^&*].

Need I say more?

I love you

#48 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 54,162 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Dorian sucking David's dick while he was in a monastery or some [!@#$%^&*].

It was under her drawing room table at her mansion.

Robin even suggested the idea.

Weird scene, to say the least. 

#49 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,206 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

I was icked out by Maxie and Spinelli having sex on GH a mere few hours after she lost her baby. Just icky, for both main reasons.

Twitter folks were swooning over that nastiness.  Soap audience has changed so much and certainly not for the better!

Grief sex = let's toss in an unwanted pregnancy to tell stories for the next 18 years.  PUKE!  Soaps didn't always do this.  

#50 EnglishTea

EnglishTea

Contract

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

All My Children - Maria and Dimitri

#51 Mr. Vixen

Mr. Vixen

Red is Not Here for Your [!@#$%^&*].

• Members
  • 13,025 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

I love you

I love you, too! 

#52 Adam

Adam

ALL MY CHILDREN: 1970-2011, 2013-present

• Members
  • 7,984 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

All My Children - Maria and Dimitri

I agree with you in a sense, but the year + of story it created I think was worth it, IMO. Dimitri as a character though never did recover as a result of the story it created. He became such an unlikable character when he fought for custody.

The antiabortion on AMC definitely gets my vote and the sadistic torture and murder of Greg Madden at the hands of a legacy character like Tad Martin.

That whole saga was just unbelievably offensive.

Edited by Adam, 20 January 2013 - 08:58 PM.

#53 Prizzle

Prizzle

Recurring

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

atwt: jennifer and craig drunk sex

Edited by Prizzle, 20 January 2013 - 09:03 PM.

#54 Pine Charles

Pine Charles

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,648 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

JR and Jamie having a 3some w/ Babe.

Although, I guess that was just a fantasy sequence of Babe's (?)... but, still....

Edited by Pine Charles, 20 January 2013 - 09:13 PM.

#55 ellabelle

ellabelle

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

JR and Jamie having a 3some w/ Babe.

Although, I guess that was just a fantasy sequence of Babe's (?)... but, still....

I thought it was hot. ph34r.png  Perverted yes, but hot. I'm surprised that didn't happen before on AMC. Hell, when Erica was torn between Mike and Jack, she talked about wishing she could just push them together and make them into one perfect man. I'm surprised we weren't "treated" to a fantasy with Erica in bed with both of them.

#56 Adam

Adam

• Members
  • 7,984 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

I thought it was hot. ph34r.png  Perverted yes, but hot. I'm surprised that didn't happen before on AMC. Hell, when Erica was torn between Mike and Jack, she talked about wishing she could just push them together and make them into one perfect man. I'm surprised we weren't "treated" to a fantasy with Erica in bed with both of them.

Megan was writing then, so I am quite shocked it didn't happen!

Mike Roy's return was SO pointless to me.

#57 Golden Duck

Golden Duck

ENJOY THE STRIP SEARCH, RON!

• Members
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

atwt: jennifer and craig drunk sex

YES!

Especially since Jennifer was the reason why Craig lost his son a few years back.

Edited by weareclouds, 20 January 2013 - 09:33 PM.

#58 Antoyne

Antoyne

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,352 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

Why exactly did Tad bury Greg alive again?

#59 Adam

Adam

• Members
  • 7,984 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

Why exactly did Tad bury Greg alive again?

To try and locate the whereabouts of his and Dixie's daughter Kate, who Greg Madden convinced a "dying" Dixie to sign over for adoption. Cady's open criticism of the story probably led in part to her firing in late 2006 too.

Edited by Adam, 20 January 2013 - 09:37 PM.

#60 ellabelle

ellabelle

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

Megan was writing then, so I am quite shocked it didn't happen!

Mike Roy's return was SO pointless to me.

After the crap Erica went through in the 90s, she deserved a fun and light-hearted storyline for once. I loved Mike coming back! Nick Surovy is great, and it's a shame AMC couldn't get him to stay on longer. What pissed me off about the whole storyline though was that the point was supposedly to pit these two "great" loves of Erica's life against each other and see who she'd chose... except that when she DID finally choose Jack, he threw a fit and stomped off and left her and then barely spoke to her again until Bianca came back to town as a SORAS'd teenager a few years later. Mike being there would have had a far greater point if it had ended in Erica closing the door on that part of her life, realizing she wanted to be with Jack, and them getting married. Sure, they'd have broken up later, but having him walk out on her yet again just reaffirmed for her that she couldn't really trust that he'd always be there for her and exacerbated her abandonment issues. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users