Gross & Perverted Soap Opera Moments

• Members

Perverted:

General Hospital's Ned and Skye getting into a relationship minutes after finding out Skye wasn't biologically Ned's cousin. (Courtesy of Guza & Pratt)

Gross:

All My Children's JR Chandler whipping out his schlong and pissing all over Josh Madden's feet. (Courtesy of McTavish)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does anyone remember when Parker and Liberty had sex for the first time on ATWT? They showed them lying in a little twin bed before and after and it was just uncomfortable because I think Mick Hazen was only 14 (or he might have just turned 15) when that scene was filmed. Gross. Meredith Hagner was 6 or 7 years older than him, despite her looking so young. It was just weird and gross all around.

• Members

B&B - Bridget and Ridge on B&B have feelings for each other 5 seconds after Ridge turns out to be a Marone. I think I called their squish name "Sicket."

On Footballer's Wives, Amber and Tania had babies by the same guy. Tania's baby was born sickly so she switched babies and rubbed tanning lotion on her little white baby (Amber was from India) so that he could "pass" for Amber's. Amber's pet pug was attracted to the sugary smell of the tanning lotion and sat on the baby's face, suffocating the poor thing. Footballers' Wives was crazy but I remember being totally grossed out by that particular SL.

• Members

That was when my mom and grandma realized they weren't going to whitewash Roger Thorpe into a "misunderstood" type rather than a violent criminal and allowed me to keep watching with Gram, so I can't regret that. These days, I realize how disgusting it really was, on both ends but especially on Roger's. Yes, it was under the influence of PPD that Reva posed for those pictures. Thank God someone stopped them from publication (was it Josh?).

Marah Lewis giving that thug Tony the time of day after he tried to rape her after finding out she slept with Romeo Jones, that was a pretty gross moment for me.

Archived