Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

Gross & Perverted Soap Opera Moments

• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#21 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,310 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:23 AM

I don't know if this qualifies -- it certainly was "gross" to me -- but Augusta cooking Laken's pet pigeon on SANTA BARBARA was hilarious and twisted, to say the least.

that reminds me of Ambuuuuhhhh's dog being cooked and fed at a party on Footballers Wives

Edited by Cheap21, 20 January 2013 - 11:23 AM.

#22 Susan Hunter

Susan Hunter

Recurring

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:45 AM

I've two.

The Snyder family antics on ATWT.  While they got by on technicalities, they loved shtupping uncles, nieces, and cousins.  Seth left home because  Emma started giving him goo goo eyes.

From Days when Jack (Clark) and Laura Horton hooked up at the Meadows. Funny and disturbing at the same time and who could blame Laura, Mark Valley was hot.  

#23 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,310 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

I've two.

The Snyder family antics on ATWT.  While they got by on technicalities, they loved shtupping uncles, nieces, and cousins.  Seth left home because  Emma started giving him goo goo eyes.

That sounds like some B&B type of BS

#24 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

Another one I remember is on B&B when Deacon was paralyzed and Bridget was giving him physical therapy. It gave him a boner which they both celebrated. Personally I liked it and found it pretty titillating but it was definitely awkward.

LOL! How on earth did I miss this one? I have got to find a clip of this.

When Deacon left put phone in a glass of a water so that Brooke and Eric would hear him and Bridget in bed, I thought that was a perverted. I don't know where the writers minds took them on that one.

He wanted to make sure that her parents heard him taking her virginity. One of the most outrageous moments on the soaps ever.

#25 frequentsoapfan

frequentsoapfan

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

Most things that happened during Maria Bell's tenure on Y&R.

Yep she even redid some of the things we found perverted the first time. Like's Deacon's phone trick. 

Anything involving stealing sperm. 

I'm not gonna count 2006 because there were a few things I actually liked then but definitely the final two years of Passions. I call them the cancellation years. 

#26 EnglishTea

EnglishTea

Contract

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

B&B - Ridge having the hots for Bridget, when they thought they weren't related, even though he had raised her as his child.

B&B - Bonking her way through all the Forrester men.

B&B - Brooke accidentally sleeping with her daughter's (Hope's) boyfriend, and Hope was the product of Brooke sleeping with her older daughter's husband - Deacon.

Sensing a trend...

#27 alphanguy74

alphanguy74

The Chen Broadcasting System presents this program in color

• Members
  • 4,574 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:09 PM

B&B - Ridge having the hots for Bridget, when they thought they weren't related, even though he had raised her as his child.

B&B - Bonking her way through all the Forrester men.

B&B - Brooke accidentally sleeping with her daughter's (Hope's) boyfriend, and Hope was the product of Brooke sleeping with her older daughter's husband - Deacon.

Sensing a trend...

You ain't lyin. As if 55 year old Ridge and 19 year old Oliver had identical twin penises or something,...

#28 Pine Charles

Pine Charles

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,648 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

OK, if I'm not going to list rape moments (and that seems to be the entirety of soaps in recent years), and something more campy awful instead...

I guess the OP wanted more campy "Gross & Perverted" moments, but that AMC moment - buried alive after getting raped - just came to mind.  I guess because I feel that it was going a bit too far for TV.  Sadly and disgustingly, I know that things like that have happened IRL and I know rape is par for the course for soaps, but I can't imagine how disturbing those scenes must have been for the average viewer - watching whilst snaking on their PB & J sandwiches, after just finishing their housecleaning.

It's funny how Billy Clyde became a beloved villain considering that.  Kudos to Matthew Cowles (not many actors could pull that off).

Edited by Pine Charles, 20 January 2013 - 03:28 PM.

#29 ellabelle

ellabelle

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

1. Pretty much ALL of Passions. What wasn't disturbing about that show?

2. Marlena possessed by Satan on Days.

3. Greenlee's obsession with getting her hands on Ryan's sperm on AMC

4. SMG's Kendall trying to make out with Dimitri on AMC (the actress was only 15 or 16 at the time)

5. Greg Madden buried alive on AMC.

6. Augusta dating her sister's rapist on SB.

#30 Mr. Vixen

Mr. Vixen

Red is Not Here for Your [!@#$%^&*].

• Members
  • 13,026 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

Folder [!@#$%^&*].

Need I say more?

#31 R Sinclair

R Sinclair

The Original R. Sinclair

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,221 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

Perverted:

General Hospital's Ned and Skye getting into a relationship minutes after finding out Skye wasn't biologically Ned's cousin. (Courtesy of Guza & Pratt)

Gross:

All My Children's JR Chandler whipping out his schlong and pissing all over Josh Madden's feet. (Courtesy of McTavish)

#32 Pine Charles

Pine Charles

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,648 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

Gross:

All My Children's JR Chandler whipping out his schlong and pissing all over Josh Madden's feet. (Courtesy of McTavish)

Forgot about that. Haha

#33 R Sinclair

R Sinclair

The Original R. Sinclair

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,221 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

Oh, and how can I forget All My Children having Krystal Carey give Babe's doctor a blow job in the ER cubical?

#34 Pine Charles

Pine Charles

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,648 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

Oh, and how can I forget All My Children having Krystal Carey give Babe's doctor a blow job in the ER cubical?

McT strikes again.

#35 ellabelle

ellabelle

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

Ew. Yeah. That was pretty bad.

Also from AMC: naked Adam Chandler passed out in his board room, courtesy of Tad, Jamie and Aidan, all to "protect" Krystal and her precious Martin fetus. closedeyes.jpg  I really didn't need to see David Canary naked.

#36 dragonflies

dragonflies

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 25,150 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

Yeah can't forget Madden in a box, poor IB being wasted on that ish

Oh yeah Krystal and the bj I try to block that out lol. Didn't she end up buying a place called BJ's later on which became Krystals. lol

Edited by dragonflies, 20 January 2013 - 03:48 PM.

#37 Mr. Vixen

Mr. Vixen

Red is Not Here for Your [!@#$%^&*].

• Members
  • 13,026 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

Dorian sucking David's dick while he was in a monastery or some [!@#$%^&*].

#38 AlexElizabeth

AlexElizabeth

Veteran

• Members
  • 3,991 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

Does anyone remember when Parker and Liberty had sex for the first time on ATWT? They showed them lying in a little twin bed before and after and it was just uncomfortable because I think Mick Hazen was only 14 (or he might have just turned 15) when that scene was filmed. Gross. Meredith Hagner was 6 or 7 years older than him, despite her looking so young. It was just weird and gross all around.

#39 Pine Charles

Pine Charles

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,648 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

Also from AMC: naked Adam Chandler passed out in his board room, courtesy of Tad, Jamie and Aidan, all to "protect" Krystal and her precious Martin fetus. closedeyes.jpg  I really didn't need to see David Canary naked.

Yeah, same here... although, for an older dude, he's got a pretty good body. hee smile.png

Oh yeah Krystal and the bj I try to block that out lol. Didn't she end up buying a place called BJ's later on which became Krystals. lol

Yeah, KWAK bought BJ's - so fitting.  I have no idea why she changed the name.

Edited by Pine Charles, 20 January 2013 - 04:06 PM.

#40 Cat

Cat

THIS hot bitch

• Members
  • 7,202 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:19 PM

B&B - Bridget and Ridge on B&B have feelings for each other 5 seconds after Ridge turns out to be a Marone. I think I called their squish name "Sicket."

On Footballer's Wives, Amber and Tania had babies by the same guy. Tania's baby was born sickly so she switched babies and rubbed tanning lotion on her little white baby (Amber was from India) so that he could "pass" for Amber's. Amber's pet pug was attracted to the sugary smell of the tanning lotion and sat on the baby's face, suffocating the poor thing. Footballers' Wives was crazy but I remember being totally grossed out by that particular SL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users