Big Brother: SON Edition!

DrewH

• Members

As of right now, KryptonMan101 has 5 votes, more than anyone in the house. All he needs is one more vote and it won't matter who the late arrivers vote for because KryptonMan101 will have already won.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey there stud, Oh My God those pecs, that hair, those eyes. I feel like Marcelles in heat for Kayser.

You will be joining me in the big red bed wont you? :wub:

Hey Danni we need a riot girlie too, wanna join us dollface?

• Members

Yeah, Ryan. I've been meaning to talk to you more anyway, I enjoy your posts. My AIM crashed a while back. Not sure why. I gotta get that back up and going. I'm just so lazy ... lol, and I rarely get on it because I spend HOURS running my mouth on it. LOL.

Anyway, wow, thanks for the votes everyone! Feels kinda strange to have thrown myself under the bus like that.

And hell, I say we just forget the beds and have one big ole orgy!

• Members

DrewHamilton: Congratulations, KryptonMan101! By a vote of 6 to 5, you are the first HoH of Big Brother: SON Edition! You have a big decision that needs to be made. I'll leave you all to celebrate. Congratulations again, KryptonMan101.

DrewHamilton: The first HoH of this season has been chosen. KryptonMan101 is the Head of Household. As Head of Household, KryptonMan101 has the job of nominating 2 of his houseguests for eviction. Nominations will be announced Saturday. There will also be another huge twist that will also be announced Saturday during the HoH ceremony. Until next time, SON, I'm DrewHamilton, good night. We will spy on the houseguests before we go off the air.

***OFFICIALLY OFF THE AIR***

Archived