Big Brother: SON Edition!

DrewH

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DrewHamilton: The houseguests have just been served a huge shocker. They, as a whole house, must choose a player to be HoH. This is the first time Head of Household will be chosen by a vote. It's just the beginning of the changes this season. It is sure to twist the game up a bit. Each houseguest must have a say in who is chosen for HoH. Based on the number of votes, that is who the Head of Household will be this week.

*SIDE NOTE* I know not everyone is online right now. That means we are going to have to wait until each player casts their vote before I can announce who the HoH is. In the mean time, after tonight's telecast (you will know when the show goes "off the air" because I will inform you), you will continue to live and play in the Big Brother house. That means you should interact with each other like you would be in the house. Talk about your home. Talk about your loved ones. Talk about anything that comes to mind, just remember to talk and keep this show interesting. As for your strategies and your little secret alliances, those will be discussed in PMs. DO NOT talk about strategy in the main thread. Other houseguests can speculate when they're in the main thread, but don't do the actual strategizing in the main thread. ALSO and this is a huge ALSO remember that you are expected to send me AT LEAST one (1) confessional daily through a PM. You have to remember to do so. It doesn't have to be long, just something worthy.

• Members

No one wants to bunk with Ryan? I'll bunk with ya bro!

I work retail so my hours are REALLY screwy. But for about the next week I'll be working the 11-8 shift, which blows, but meh ... I'll do a confessional though, Drew.

Archived