Big Brother: SON Edition!

DrewH

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm 20 and from Florida. I work in retail. I do plan to go to college within the next year, or at least take a two year course to get a real career going for myself. Leaning towards something in the medical field. Although I'm awesome with kids and would love something in that field, I just don't think I could be a teacher! LOL. I have such a short attention span and never studied well.

Anyway... You can call me Shawn, or Krypton. Whichever is easier to remember.

All of you, feel free to PM me anytime! I'm looking forward to getting to know more SON members...

• Members

Well everyone. I'm Ryan. I'm 19 and I'm from Brigantine, New Jersey. I currently hold a city and county job in Atlantic City.

I'm a guy who loves to love and fall hard. I party hard and I'll go to bat for my friends. I'm a nice guy, but if you piss me off, you'd better watch your damn back.

• Members

I'm 27 from Charleston WV, It's the biggest city in WV and still only has about 65,000 people :lol:

I am a life guard for the summer and I start working as a chef apprentice in September, So I will be more than happy to help with the cooking :)

• Members

I currently attend Stockton State College part time. I spend a lot of my time in NY as well for acting school (though I haven't been that active there in about 6 months).

I'm single and I'll try just about anything just once.

Archived