Big Brother: SON Edition!

DrewH

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My name is Josh! I'm 22 years old, Junior at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater!! Go COWBOYS!!!

From Oklahoma. At the moment I am a retired Grocery Store Front End Manager.

I like good champagne...boys...funny girls and so much more!!! I'm ready to play this game...Let's Go Bitches!!

OT: Maybe we should post pics or something and someone could make us a banner or something that would be cool.

• Members

Alright so soorry for the delay everyone i didnt realize it started. um some history is i have watched all season of BB even the crap season 1

im am 17 living in Toronto, Canada so toups your not the only canadian aand my favourite soap is DAYS since i've benn watching it since i was like 4. im intrigued for saturday lol

ETA: Drew i just sent you my diary room session.

ummm im getting hungry, runs to the kitchen to make a feast, maybe adding a little wine to the mix, everyone looks at me like this early in the morning, and i just say well at least im up lol

• Members

Good morning, all!

It's 12:39pm and I just woke up. No kidding!

What to do today? I was thinking, we should make our own slip and slide this afternoon. How cool would that be? I mean, it's not Big Brother unless we carry forth the tradition! :lol:

In the real world.... I'll be at work 5-1am tonight and 2-10pm tomorrow, so .... just pretend I'm sleeping. :)

Archived