Big Brother: SON Edition!

DrewH

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, but I didn't know who he was aligned with. I knew there was a group of five, but I didn't know all of the members in the group. I was pretty confident that he was in that group and I thought Krypton and Sweet were two others. I didn't know of anyone else.

So, I didn't know of your agreement with him. And, he never told me who he wanted to get rid of. Prior to his nominations, he told me that he was nominating two people and he wanted one of them to go home. He just told me that he would guarantee me safety if I voted out the person that he wanted gone. Josh told me that KR offered him the same deal, so we both knew that it was neither of us who KR was gunning for, so we both accepted his offer to secure ourselves.

• Members

I didn't get to know KR until just prior to the week that you got evicted. I had no confirmation of anything. I didn't really know what his strageties were. I just got the feeling that he was a strong player and I had to stay on his good side. I didn't know if he was gunning for someone within the alliance that I thought he was in or not. Overall, I feel Josh and I made a good decision that week by accepting his deal cuz he stuck to his word and never betrayed us, as far as I know.

Archived