Big Brother: SON Edition!

DrewH

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Hello Houseguests.

This will begin the Q&A for you two. Please visit the forum often to see if questions have been asked, my me. Reply in the main forum and I will send your answers to the Sequster house.

Question #1
From Danni to KING REILLY

How much satisfaction did he get in stabbing people in the back just to further his own agenda even though no one slighted him any way shape or form? Also, did he enjoy being completely fake?

• Members

The only person I really stabbed in the back would be juniorz. I feel awful about it because I got very close to him in this game, but I had to keep my word to Krypton.

If you are referring to yourself, well, I never *MADE* an alliance with you. I was *TOLD* by Ryan that I was in one with you. And I don't like you, and you don't like me. And you admitted it in the jury house that I rub you the wrong way and that you hate me. So I made a good move by getting rid of you. So, you can get over it and yourself.

And, yes, being fake was key to my strategy in some aspects. When I was nominated for eviction, I made sure the HOH "knew" I wasn't upset and I would shower them with respect and kindness so they would push for the other person to get evicted over me. The HOH would want me to stay if they knew I did not take my nomination personally. Secretly, I was plotting my revenge against them. But I also had to make some severe, game-altering bold moves and blunt evictions that there was no way of faking or getting out of.

Sorry to be blunt, but there's not going to be any sugar-coating in my answers.

• Members

Well, A ) Again, the only person I really screwed over in the game is juniorz. And I wasn't even planning on doing that. It was just the position I was put in. I wasn't responsible for anyone else's eviction I said I would keep. Ryan and I had a final four deal. So, I kept my word to him.

If two people were nominated, I had to vote for one of you. If you PM-ed me that week and asked me to vote for you, I never lied to you and said I would keep you.

I was VERY careful about choosing my wording with people in case I made it to the final two and was put in this situation. You and I had more of a deal than an alliance. I also had a deal with Josh and Jinxed, not an alliance.

B ) You and I never had an alliance. The second week when I was HOH, I already knew whom I wanted to nominate and get out. I wanted Danni gone. I just used my power that week to make deals with people. I said "If I keep you off, will you promise me one week of safety when you win HOH?" So, I made a deal with everyone that week. I wouldn't necessarily say you and I had an alliance.

Amello, everyone in the game wanted you nominated and evicted that second week when I was HOH. They figured since you were nominated the first week, you were like a given and should be evicted asap. But I wanted to shake up the game and make a bold move. So, did I screw you over if I saved you the week everyone wanted you gone and I actually had the power to do something about it?

• Members

Everyone!

It has been brought to my attention, well that's I had a stupidty moment.

King and Krypton will havea chanceto make their plea at the end of the Q&A...so we will of course THEN WAIT TO VOTE.

Danni, I will ignore your vote you sent today.

Thanks.

HOPEFULLY KRYPTON YOU ARE OUT THERE!!!! hint hint

• Members

Sorry ... lol.

Amello ... I never rode coattails. I actively made alliances with juniorz, sweetnygal, Mike, Toups. I had a F2 with Toups. I had a loose agreement with Ryan. I think I had F2 with Juniorz. But my main loyalty was to Mike throughout. I never rode coattails. Mike and I were always talking about our next moves and I was ALWAYS in on who was going. I was never in the dark.

So if that's riding coattails, then so be it, but I'm sitting in the F2 and you aren't, so I must of done SOMETHING right.

Oh, and to add, I was never in any danger of even getting nominated. My nomination in F4 was more or less forced. So, again, if that's riding coattails, then so be it. I played the social game behind the scenes and had deals with the people I needed to have deals with.

Archived