Big Brother: SON Edition!

DrewH

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let me state right off the bat that I don't hate you. I never even said that I hated you, and you can sure as hell go back to that house to see that I didn't say that. I may not have liked you all that much, but I do not hate you. That being said, you knew from the get go that if you had not provoked me, you would've been cool. You would've had nothing to worry about, and Ryan wouldn't have gone after you after that. However, you decided to go after me for no other reason than the fact that I didn't kiss your ass every ten seconds of the day. Hell, you downright said that the reason why you went after me was because I didn't congratulate you on winning HOH, which is absurd. It is absurd. You had no reason at all.

• Members

Actually, when Jinxed and I were going PM-ing back and forth about the alliance of 5 and the fact that someone told her about it, she referred to the person once as a "she" which is why we though it was you. And the "We" does include RC and Toups too.

Also, yeah, I mean if we were in an alliance, I DID expect to hear from you when I won HOH. Silly me. You should have touched base with me or whoever is HOH. When you don't, it doesn't look good.

And if we WERE the final five like was planned, I do think I would have been at the top of your chopping block. I know it wouldn't have been Toups or RC. I did the best thing for me. Hey, it worked.

• Members

This game definitely turned out the way I thought it would when I planned out the ideas. DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA! I knew friendships would be formed and broken. People would be backstabbed and called out on it. I'm glad my dream came true.

Here's to next summer and SON Big Brother 2! I hope someone else takes over next summer so I can actually participate in the game instead of playing Julie Chen. There were so many times I wished that I had let Krypton play Julie and I went into the game. I love the drama and wonder how far I would've made it in the game.

Summer 2007, be there for SON: Big Brother 2!

• Members
Well excuse me for coming home late after work damn near five days a week because clearly I should've sacrificed whatever plans I have to look good in your eyes, and have my lips firmly planted at your ass.

Maybe. Maybe not. You don't exactly know what's going on in my head. However, as I said, don't provoke me, nothing would've happened. You provoked me, unfortunately that caused my elimination, but you needlessly destroyed an alliance and you wouldn't have been on chopping block twice if you hadn't done it.

• Members

If I ever did refer to the person as a "she", then that was a total mistake on my part. I never intended on telling you who the person was or whether the person was male or female. That's why I was very careful to always use the terms, "he/she" or "the person". The person that told me was Josh and I don't know how he knew though. However, the only reason I pretty much told you that I knew was because I was pretty damn certain that you were apart of that group of 5 and I wanted it to be known that you're alliance was no longer a secret. I knew you were a strong player KR, and all of that was in hopes of you siding with us a little more.

Danni, I'm sorry that lead KR to thinking it was you and as a result causing your eviction! Infact, I find it really hard to believe that I ever said "she", it must have been a typo or something if it did happen because if anything it could have said "he" since it was a male.

• Members

Nobody ever told me about an alliance of five- quite the contrary- I was able to figure it out & who was part of it as I received more information within the game. As for the whole "ratted out the alliance" scandal, Danni would have been the least likely to rat you all out, especially since she was the least talkative in the game.

Some notes about the game:

---Ryan's HOH week was huge. Frankly, I don't know how KR convinced everyone to keep him, especially since he stabbed 1/2 of you in the back when he was HOH, so we knew what he was capable of in the game. Yet we kept him. That was a very short-sighted week IMO, not necessarily for Ryan (his nominations were fine) but for everybody that voted.

--- I wish I had a tighter alliance with Sweet but unfortunately, she'd made her allies before I came into the game. I think we could have gone far, though Venus had to leave anyway, so it would've been for naught.

--- Toups' HOH week was probably the worst case scenario for the person in power. He nommed KR & Josh (in an attempt to evict Josh, mind you), KR won veto, Toups nommed Sweet. Josh went home. At that point, I STILL do not understand why you & Ryan were so trusting of Krypton & KR. It was obvious you guys wanted Josh gone, when you should have been working him to be a 3rd with the two of you. The two of them weren't playing with you at that point...... they were playing you. Krypton easily could have been sent home that week, but you didn't bother to do it. Probably why you went out next (after Sweet left voluntarily)

--- I don't regret my HOH & wouldn't change anything about what I did at that point in the game. Amello needed to be dealt with- he was a loose cannon in a house of 2, 3, and 4 person alliances. Amello's vote would have caused problems for me week after week, especially if it was whored out each week, like it had been & I thought would continue to be.

--- I wanted to do something for Danni, but I couldn't, since I was nominated with her. It would have been smart to keep her, but nobody was thinking that way at the time & off she went. She & KR could have battled for weeks on end- and that alliance would have ended up even more fractured than it already was, probably even irreparable. KR was smart to get all his ducks in a row in getting her out, because if she stayed, the whole game would have been different.

• Members

Oh, yeah. I mean I definitely wanted Danni out, but I couldn't have convinced everyone else to do it without Jinxed's typo which I did slash AM NOT lying about! I have nothing to lose now by saying it. Jinxed, you did say SHE, but I guess it was an accident. I think I even copy/pasted or forwarded Jinxed's PM to Toups and Krypton.

The reason Toups and Ryan didn't try to get me and Krypton out is because after Danni left, the four of us still had an alliance. We just never trusted each other after that. They each had to nominate me for AN EYE FOR AN EYE purposes.

Another thing that is really weird is that every week except Krypton's second reign, the HG's gave the HOH what they wanted every week. Krypton preferred Juniorz and I to vote out Ryan that week.

• Members

Contrary to what you might say/think, you're made for Big Brother. Absolutely perfect for it. Janelle wouldn't have anything on you, Mike.

The fact of the matter is that everyone saw that he went after me for NO reason at all, and it was just dumb to follow him despite the fact that he was just going to do the same thing.

• Members

I do see your point there, and that's kind of the point I was trying to make- after seeing how he worked to make sure you were evicted (going so far as to put Toups up in an attempt to take Ryan's support from you), I don't understand why they remained alligned with KR & kept him in the game for so long. I had my own reasons, but those two should have been working against Mike, not with him.

• Members

I never really questioned KR's motives for wanting you out, Danni. I certainly didn't know it was because of something I had mistakenly done. However, he guaranteed me safety as long as I voted to evict the way he wanted me to. Being so early on in the game, and having few agreements with others, I took up his offer without asking anything. I think many houseguests were in the same position, where they either did what he wanted, or risked being nominated.

Archived