Big Brother: SON Edition!

DrewH

• Members

OK, here goes my final words:

Well, I tried to play the game combining the strategies of the three best BB players, IMO, who are Janelle, Danielle, and Will. I wanted to excell at competitions like Janelle, and have the ability to manipulate like Will, and surround myself with/keep those people in the game who would go after other players and keep me safe like Danielle did. I think I did all three of those pretty well. I know I would have been out on my ass if I failed at any of those three.

A lot of you think I lied and backstabbed, but I really didn't that much. I used my first HOH week to make deals, not alliances. I knew who I was going after that week anyway. I just needed everyone who I wasn't going to nominate anyway to promise me safety when they got HOH. The only real manipulation that I did came into play when I lied to convince HOH's, Ryan and Toups, that I wasn't mad at them for nominating me. I did this so they'd push for the other person to get voted out over me, and I could stay.

I guess that's all there is to say. I tried to keep my word to Krypton, who is the only person I had a Final 2 alliance with. But towards the end, I felt like I was doing all of the work and that I had to make all of the hard decisions. I don't think this happened because he is a smarter player or anything, I just think he got very busy towards the end. All I can say is I feel like I am the better player of the final two, and I'd like you to vote me! Hehe. The end!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Who is READY to find out who WON BIG BROTHER: SON Edition?

King Reilly you have won 3 HOH Challenges & 4 POVs

KryptonMan101 you have won 1 HOH Challenge & 0 POV

Now the members of the jury have voted. By the end of tonight the winner will be announced, in no particular order here we go!!!

SweetNYGal33

I vote for KRYPTONMAN101 to win Big Brother: SON

• Members

I can't believe the season finale has already come. It saddens me that I was no longer able to do the show, but I want to thank Josh for taking over. Things have definitely turned out the way I thought they would from the beginning. I remember getting everyone's diary room entries and it seemed like King Reilly had a deal with everyone in the house. I knew for a fact that King was going to be in the final 2. I'm a little surprised by KryptonMan's ability to stay in the house so long. No offense, Krypton, but you are truly the Erika of SON Big Brother. I think it's safe to say King is the 'Queen Bee' Janelle.

Based on the season, there were some other comparisons to All-Stars as well.

Danni was definitely the Marcellas of the group. Ryan was a mix of Will and Danielle. Juniorz, I would put him in the Kaysar category. Amellow as our Howie. SweetNYGal could be a mix of Diane and Nakomis, even though she stayed in the house longer than them. Toups was our Boogie, LOL, right under Ryan Chandler's wing, or was it the other way around??? :P

Archived