Big Brother: SON Edition!

DrewH

• Members

Sorry guys I was away:

This question is from Ryan Chandler

It is directed towards you King:

Why did you play me? You made it seem as if we were going to take each other to the finals, but obviously that wasn't your plan.

Krytpon, Ryan did not have a question for you, however SweetGal did have one for you and not for King.

Krytpon this is your question from SweetGal:

Was he in cahoots with King Reilly from the beginning and simply helping him add false hope for those that were supposedly in the alliance with them to stay in the game longer?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At the beginning of the game, you, me, Toups, Krypton, and Danni had a final five alliance. Once Danni was gone, you told me that you understood and wanted to move forward with the alliance, and I did too. When you and I had talked about what would happen when we got down to the final four, you told me you would offer yourself up to be the one evicted. I don't know if you remember that or if you were playing me at that point? Haha. I'm not sure. But I knew you and I would make it to the F4. I just did not know if you'd follow through on your word and give the game to us then.

I made you mad by nominating Toups and Danni and evicting Danni, and I knew you'd come back and nominate me, and as I said in my speech, I expected some revenge for what I did. I actually thought I'd be evicted the next week and/or thought Danni would come back through a twist, and I was done for, but it was worth it to me because I got to make big plays in the game and power moves.

So, we were even when you nominated me the first time, but it was when you nominated me the second time that I kind of started to wonder about you but we've talked about this - I didn't get your PM explaining why. So, I kind of played you, yeah. I think I only played you in the respect that I pretended not to be angry when you nominated me, but I really was. LOL. The only real reason I could offer why I picked Krypton over you is my word went to Krypton first, like literally within minutes of the game starting. I guess I feel like you and Danni and Toups would have had each other's backs, and Krypton and I had to have each other's (if it got down to the final five, that is.) I did feel towards the end that Krypton was possibly using me to do the dirty work so I did really mull over your offer to bring you to the finals when we were in the final three. That was the only time I ever gave you any hint of taking you to the finals. The only other deal we had was final four, and I kept that to you.

• Members

Thanks for the question Venus :)

And no, I wasn't hiding behind Mike. He was just more vocal, more out there. We both plotted and schemed. My thing was this: I would make the move BEST for me. When I contacted someone and made an alliance, it was strategy to ensure MY safety. If I could go with it, I would. If I couldn't, I wouldn't. Maybe it's not the greatest strategy, but frankly, it worked. Mike and I were in it from the beginning and we manuevered TOGETHER.

And to add, I wasn't TRYING to give out false hope. I was sincerely making efforts to talk to everyone and form bonds and alliances.

• Members

I think my best strategical move happened the week I was HOH on a few counts.

1.) I got rid of the person I perceived to be the biggest threat to me because I was always thinking 5 steps ahead.

2.) I struck a "I'll keep you safe this week if you keep me safe one week when you are HOH" deal with amello, sweet, josh, and jinxed, which allowed me great longevity in the game.

I think that week really set up the whole game. The lines were kind of drawn in the sand that week. I think everyone saw the Toups/Danni/Ryan alliance then and thought Ryan/Toups/Krypt/and I were done after that week. It set up a division in the house. But since both sides thought I was with them and when it came down to Side A vs. Side B, I set myself as Switzerland AKA a neutral person and could stand aside as the two sides off-ed one another.

Another key move was when Sweet left the game and you, juniorz, came in. Krypton and I knew the three of us could go far together because at that point we had no idea what our status was with our Toups/Ryan alliance.

• Members

That answered the first part of the question..... but do you feel you made any errors in the game?

Also, to be clear, I took Rick's place, and Sweet left well after I came into the game in week 1 (!) I think you know that KR, it's just the wording of your answer makes it sound as if those events occurred simultaneously, which they did not.

• Members

My biggest error? That I wasn't a little bit more "out there". I was more behind the scenes.

My best move? Making everyone feel safe with me and in turn they wouldn't come after me.

Tough question Juniorz. I really liked it. Sorry I'm not more in-depth, LOL.

• Members

Okay guys this is the last question:

It is from Jinxed Soul

KR: Clearly there was a lot of backstabbing involved in your stragety! However, do you feel that you did all of your dirty work on your own, or you intended and had your so-called alliance members do it all for you?

KRYPTON: I don't know you well, and I didn't witness much of your gameplay. So, what have you done that makes you worthy of winning it all?

• Members

Right!

As for errors....I don't know. I think I played the game pretty well. I'm afraid if I made any errors or had any regrets, I might not be here right now. So, no errors here.

I have to say that I really do think I did a lot of the dirty work on my own, if not all of it. I think Krypton's best move was getting into an alliance with me. LOL. Love ya, Krypt, but I do feel that way. I think I came up with most of the plots and schemes and then executed them too. And he was just along for the ride. He was really into it at first, but in the middle, he began to coat tail ride, IMO.

• Members

King Reilly & Krypton once Krypton have answered the last question you are both free to make your plea to the jury members for their vote in why they should vote for you to win.

Remember of course you want this vote, because it will be for the winner and SON: BIG BROTHER.

Please limit yourself to one paragraph, 3-5 sentences. Also you will go into the jury house thread and make your plea to them there. Just update this thread that you have done so. If everyone understands, then proceed.

KRYPTON PLEASE ANSWER THE LAST QUESTION :)

• Members

Sorry ... LOL.

Jinxed ... honestly, my strategy was to form an alliance, and branch off making deals with everyone and more or less covering MY ass. I was never up on the block until the end and I strategized my ass off with Mike.

Anyway ...

My plea to the jury is this: Mike and I honestly played a very similar game. I realize the vote might be a hard one, but the simple fact of the matter is, vote for who YOU feel played *the* overall best game.

Thanks and it was a blast playing!

Archived