Big Brother: SON Edition!

DrewH

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good evening houseguests!!!! We have had a very eventful evening. Our final HOH challenge, live!

King Reilly won with a final score of 5 to Kryton's 4.

Please announce your decision of you wish to evict. Bearing in mind this is the person you will take to with you to the Final 2.

• Members

Well, Ryan and Krypton, this is a very, very hard decision. You're both my good SON friends, you were before the game started, and I HOPE you will be long after the game is over.

Winning this has put me in even a tougher bind than last week.

Krypton, you and I have had a final two alliance since the first second the game started.

Ryan, you and I had a pact, literally, hours after that.

Ryan, I know you were upset when I nominated Danni. I knew you were going to nominate me if you won HOH, and I accepted it. What I didn't get was why you nominated me again at the Final Four. I know it doesn't really matter who is nominated then, but we were even up to that point, and it didn't make sense to me for you to nominate me again at that point, although I understand your options were limited. However....

Krypton, when you didn't show up for the challenge last night, Ryan IM-ed me and explained some things. He said he sent me a PM about why he nominated me. Although, I did not receive it, he made a good argument about why I should take him to the final two if I won. So, you really should have come to that challenge last night! :)

I love you both. You're both my good friends. And if I was going with personal reasons AKA if I was going with whom I talk to more outside of SON more, I'd go with evicting Krypton because Ryan and I do talk a fair amount outside of SON.

However, I pledged my allegiance Day One, Hour One, Second One to Krypton. Everything I've done in the game is to get us here to this final two spot. And I must stay true to my word.

Unfortunately, I choose to evict you, Ryan Chandler. I'm so sorry! You know I love you! :) I hope you can forgive me. :(

• Members

This is the latest update with the Jury list at the bottom:

Week 1:

HOH: KryptonMan101

Nominees: watt3213 & amello16

POV: RyanChandler (Veto Used, watt3213)

Nominees after Veto: watt3213 & Jinxed Soul

Evicted: watt3213

Week 2:

HOH: King Reilly

Nominees: Danni & juniorz1

POV: King Reilly (Veto Used, Juniorz1)

Nominees after Veto: Danni & Toups

Evicted: Danni

Week 3

HOH: Ryan Chandler

Nominees: King Reilly & Jinxed Soul

POV: Ryan Chandler (Veto Not Used)

Nominees after Veto: Remained Same

Evicted: Jinxed Soul

Week 4

HOH: juniorz1

Nominees: amello16 & sweetnygal33

POV: Veto was not played

Evicted: amello 16

Week 5

HOH: Toups

Nominees: King Reilly & Josh

POV: King Reilly (Veto Used, King Reilly

Nominees after Veto: Josh & SweetNYGal33

Evicted: Josh

Week 6

HOH: SweetNYGal33 – Left house by choice

Replacement HOH: KryptonMan101

Nominees: Toups & RyanChandler

POV: King Reilly (Veto not Used)

Evicted: Toups

Week 7

HOH: RyanChandler

Nominees: King Reilly & KryptonMan101

POV: King Reilly (Veto Used)

Nominees after Veto: Juniorz1 & KryptonMan101

Evicted: Juniorz1

Week 8

HOH: King Reilly

Nominees: KryptonMan101 & RyanChandler

Evicted: RyanChandler

Week 9

Final Two: King Reilly & KryptonMan101

SON: Big Brother 1 Winner:

Jury List

1. RyanChandler

2. Juniorz1

3. Toups

4. amello16

5. Jinxed Soul

6. Danni

7. SweetNYGal33 *Assumes my (Josh) spot on the jury*

• Members

I respect your decision Mike and there is no need for forgiveness. You made a judgement call. It's obvious that you consider me a bigger threat that Shawn, lol. Seriously though, I'm glad that you kept your alliance. It shows the kind of person that you are.

I had so much fun in this game and I am proud to have made it into the final 3. Good luck to you both!

Chandler Out!!

• Members

Wow! Holy crap Mike. You scared the crap out of me.

Thank you for taking me.

Ryan ... you're awesome and I really hope we can talk more after this, but the thing is ... neither of us could beat you. period. you are SO well liked and played this game really well.

And honestly ... I hope I win (sorry Mike ... I do, but we both *played the game*), but frankly ... I'm probably not all that well liked, lol.

Archived