Big Brother: SON Edition!

DrewH

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And so finally....after a very LONG TIME.....Here we Go:

WITH THE VOTES TIED 3 & 3 It comes down to one final vote......

JuniorZ1 has cast the winning vote for...............

KING REILLY!!!!!

Congratulations You Are the Official Winner by a vote of 4-3

• Members

LOL! Yes. It's so time for a reunion show.

Well, now that it's all over and I can talk and not have you guys think I am sugarcoating for votes........

- Danni, I really am sorry you hate me slash think I'd sell my soul. However, I really WAS basically told I was in an alliance with you, and I never formed one with you myself. Also, you basically said in the jury house you hated me before that so I don't know why you're so mad?

- Sweet, I really did want to ride out the game with you for as long as possible. We never got to do any REAL damage together during Y&R game so I wanted to now.

- Juniorz, I actually wanted to go to the F3 with you and Krypt because I thought we'd each have a 33% chance of winning and making it to the finals.

- Ryan, I f-ing love you, but let's be honest, you're too tough in the competitions. I really did consider your offer though.

- Toups, you and RC just had to be broken up. I thought if it did come down to Me, you, Krypt, and Ryan, it would probably be split down the middle, you two vs. us two.

- Josh and Jinxed, you two I think were one of the tightest alliances in the house, and I really thought you two would be the ones to break up RC and Toups. I really didn't think I had any alliance with you, but I definitely had a deal with you, and I wanted to stay on your good side.

- Amello, you and I never really got a chance to play it up. Tear.

- Krypton, we did it!

Archived