The Amazing Race 10 - Cast Revealed!

• Members

I love all the backpackers... they are just go gosh darn cool :P The new twist is great! I love it, definitely better than losing your money and stuff.

Rob was actually tolerable and kinda funny last night, but Kimberly had to go Kendra-lite with her dumb comments.

Peter... I was just :lol: at him eating his crackers as Sarah was basically releasing all her frustrations. Man, what a jerk.

I like Tyler & James, they're pretty competent Racers at least.

OH... AND SOME POSSIBLY BIG NEWS:

TAR11 Comfirmed as All-Stars?

Hmm...

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Peter is a f--king a--hole! HATE. HIM. :angry:

Rob & Kimberly weren't as annoying yesterday but they had me seething when they were complaining about always being in the poor countries and one of them said, "I wanna go to Europe where all the rich folk are". :angry: That was offensive and almost in poor taste to air.

It's extremely unfortunate that one of those two teams are probably going to win.

The Kentucky team is so sweet. It's hilarious when the wife hassles the husband but in the end, they're all good. :)

I'm liking Lyn & Carlyn a little more now.

• Members

Nothing funny about Kimberly "don't touch me you're Indian." Okay that wasn't the comment but it was RUDE and DISGUSTING. These people know they are on REALITY right?

That was an amazing episode! The entire plane ordeal was much fun. Not too much competition though and if the Coalminers had done the crocodile they would've come in 2nd last. More and more I am loving this team. If they are putting up for show, they are doing a damn good job getting me to empathize with them.

I like the two moms...but the one that said "I'm getting tried of looking her." has been PISSING ME OFF A LOT.

The "alpha males" are BORING. It's like CBS told them to say a PSA every episode. YAWN. We get it.

Peter can go to hell. What a stupid prick he is. Sarah needs to get away from that guy. That guy is P.S.Y.C.H.O.

Karma always bites the models in there ass :lol:

Love the two asian brothers. That was funny with the cellphone thing. They seem like real good hearted people.

I'm rooting for the "Coalminers," then the "moms," and then the asian team.

• Members

LMAO - I am so happy to see Peter and Sarah split up at the end of the race - I bet that was an awkward flight home.

Peter is such a condescending a$$hole! I can't stand him.

I'm happy to see Kentucky stay in it - thanks to the Cho brothers - who I now like (didn't like before).

I really do like the Blondes though - They are tough!

• Members

I'm so happy to see Peter and Sarah eliminated...I don't really mind Sarah, but Peter is such an [!@#$%^&*]...He is also completely lazy...He makes his disabled team mate do all the difficult physical challenges.. I seriously don't understand the logic in that..

My favorite teams are the hot boys, Rob/Kim, and the David and Mary..i was so happy that David and Mary finally got to win a competition and get a prize..they deserve it for their hard work...Next week looks great with the crash..

• Members

EW. I'm not a fan of Rob & Kim, but they are kinda growing on me ... or at least I'm getting used to them.

I love David and Mary! They freaking rock!

I'm starting to love the Cho brothers too. It was awesome how they stalled so Kentucky could get the fast forward. It was nice that most of the teams decided to let them have it, too (more or less).

I'm liking Tyler and James, but boy are they sucking. I can't see them winning unless they make a miraculous recovery.

I love the tension between Lyn/Karlyn and Dustin/Kandice. I'm rooting for both teams now. I love the Blondes. I really hope they become our first female team to win. They have what it takes, IMO.

SO glad Peter and Sarah were eliminated. I disliked both of them.

• Members

I didn't like Peter either. It partly bothered me, his way of letting Sarah do all the physical challenges. But then, according to their bio, they're both professional athletes so Sarah is probably capable of more than most able-bodied people are. I noticed it was assumed by her, not just him, that she would do those tasks. She didn't take the attitude with him of "well, why don't you do this?" What I disliked more was just his smugness and his overall lack of compassion. He really is insensitive. She really zinged him on national television when she basically said he has no feelings and is incapable of nurturing. That look on his face was like, "oh, wait til the cameras go off." :P

I'm not on the Dave and Mary bandwagon. They seem like nice people but I find it annoying the way she makes him seem like a bubblehead, harping on him and always saying she should have done the task. She gets on him for not being good enough but she screws up, too.

I don't have any favorites since Lauren and her dad lost out. I like/dislike some more than others but I'm not rooting for any team in particular.

• Members

Yeah, I really hate that about Mary. I know people like her who can be really nice but at the same time, be really condascending. :(

I really loved those two! It really sucks that all my fave teams left so early.

Thanks God Peter & Sarah are gone. I can't even imagine those two staying as friends.

I guess I'm hoping that the Cho brothers will win now. And I'm starting to like those models.

• Members

So glad that Peter and Sarah are gone.

My favorite teams still are Tyler & James, the coalminers, and after last night the Cho brothers. I have liked them but they really brought themselves up a few notches. They gave themselves a lift. Before that they were okay but just boring.

I still can't stand the blonde beauty contestants (sorry Andy) and don't like the single mom's either. Both teams started out as faves but fell by the wayside along the way due to their attitudes.

I can't stand Rob & Kimberly at all. They are the last of the teams I absolutely hate (which were the gay men, Peter & Sarah, & Rob/Kimberly). Now if Rob & Kimberly were gone the show would be so great. LOL

Tyler & James have been my faves from the beginning but I agree with someone else who said they are doing so bad. I don't see them winning either if they don't step up their game alot.

• Members

Peter and Sarah made me :lol: last night. Man were they lost. Thank God Sarah broke it off with that JERK.

The Cho brothers are now my FAVORITE team. They are truly enjoying the experience. Hope they take it all.

I loved when they guy told the blondes. "Does that look like its full?" :lol:

This season so far is the BEST since SO long.

• Members

I agree WorldTurnsAtGH ... I don't LOVE any of the teams but I like most of them.

Well, I take that back. I LOVE David and Mary and to see them come in first and Peter and Sarah come in last and be eliminated will go down as one of my favorite episodes ever.

On, and TAR11 is pretty much going to be an All-Stars version. Charla/Mirna & Colin/Christie from TAR5 are confirmed, at least according to Sucks (but still, I don't think it being an All Stars is confirmed, but it's looking 99.9% likely).

Archived