The Amazing Race 10 - Cast Revealed!

• Members

Aw crap - I wish the Blondies would have stayed in :(

WOW to Bama making it to the final 3. I still can't believe it. That Karlyn is a major b.itch though. I do like Lyn though - I'd totally root for Lyn to win the whole thing if that meant Karlyn didn't get any of the money.

ROTFLMAO at Kimberly and Rob at the tomato detour....especially at Kimberly getting hit in the head with tomatoes! LOL the whole thing was hilarious - getting hit, the fighting, the threatening to leave then coming back. I'm surprised that both teams found the clue so quickly though - I'm guessing lots of tomatoes had the clue.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cant' believe that Bama made it to the top 10. I have a feeling since Darraholic is rooting for them so much that he knows they won. Since he says he knows how everyone finished. If they do this will be one fan who is very upset.

They have run the worse race of any of them, and seeing them win will be sickening with a capital S. Plus they are so b.itchy too. I absolutely hate them.

I really want the models to win but anybody besides Bama will be okay.

• Members

What an awesome episode... very exciting and lots of fun.

Love those giants and of course the tomatoes.

Can you believe it? We have our first female team in the final 3 and it is Lyn & Karlyn! :lol:

As for All-Stars... it looks like Colin & Christie won't be on All-Stars becuase Christie is indeed pregnant. However, there was a rumor that Colin would team up with Jonathan! They would be the "new daddies" team :lol:

But on the other hand, Teri & Ian look like they're in!!! YAHOO!

• Members

Rob & Kim were back to their stereotypical selves today. :lol: I loved how at the end, Rob starts crying about how much it'll mean to him to win the million dollar and that he wants to "marry this girl". After all the cat-snarling they did at each other, I couldn't help but find what he said unbelievably funny.

DAMN! I do NOT want Alabama to win this thing! Arghh..anyone but them at this point, please!

• Members

I liked the Barbies. Sorry to see them go :( But you'll be seeing them again, it seems.

This is going around Sucks as a more or less confirmed list, although, IMO, until we get an official cast list, it's not 100%:

Kevin/Drew (TAR1)

Oswald/Danny (TAR2)

John Vito/Jill (TAR3)

Teri/Ian (TAR3)

Tian/Jaree (TAR4)

Charla/Mirna (TAR5)

Kris/Jon (TAR6)

Uchenna/Joyce (TAR7)

Romber (TAR7)

David/Mary (TAR10)

Dustin/Kandace (TAR10)

That's 11 teams and leaves one for one more if they choose to add one (TAR9 has no representation), or how many others they want.

Supposedly the Barbies weren't on Early Show or Finish Line ... so they're on All Stars because it's filming now. And not sure why they picked Tian/Jaree over say Nancy/Emily or Linda/Karen ... I'd rather see them again.

Archived