The Amazing Race 10 - Cast Revealed!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hated to see the Cho brothers go - they were just too nice. And SJ I agree Lyn/Karlyn are [!@#$%^&*]es. I called that in episode 2 when they wouldn't even stop to see what another team needed. All they wanted to do was borrow a jack to change a tire. Other teams stopped but they wouldn't even stop. And then other teams helped them out so much.

I want them gone too.

• Members

Man the Cho brothers are great guys and very sincere! They were raised really well...hate to see them go.

Karlyn is a major b.i.t.c.h - she's just so mean and is totally not fun to watch or be around I'm sure. Lyn is ok - at least she seems to have a heart. I guess kudos to them though for making it to the Final 4 - I would have never guessed they'd make it this far.

I'm still rooting for the Beauty Queens! :)

• Members

I love the *Wins, but they deserved to be eliminated for their stupid decisions. I just hoped that they could finally find the time when they had to ditch their alliance, but they never did.

I can not believe I'm rooting for the blondes now! I still don't like them, but of the 3, I'd want them to win.

Darn... after a great season so far, I have no team I feel passionate about to root for... kind of like last season's final 3

• Members

hahaha, I agree thoses scenes were hilarious! I think the Cho Bros were quality guys, they certainly played clean. But that didn't work at all...they couldve broke the pact with Lyn and Karlyn and still been clean players IMO. Oh well, I was hoping they'd be booted. I hope it comes down to the hot models and 'Bama. Talk about opposites, I'd love it!

• Members

I felt bad for the Chos when they were explaining in the end that they wanted to play the way they were raised. They're genuinely good guys but...OMG, how bad were they at finding places??? We all have stuff we're bad at but watching it continually and focused in on for a whole hour just made the entire thing so irritating.

I was really hoping that Lyn & Karlyn would go. Out of all the teams, I hate them the most.

All the teams I've liked are gone now..it sucks! I guess the only ones who have grown on me are the models.

• Members

Well its finally confirmed. TAR11 is All-Stars

I can't even put into words how upset I would be if Rombuh returns becuase honestly, they turned TAR into something that TAR never would have become had it not been for them.

So yuck.

And TAR8 not represented is horrible. Yeah, its probably the most hated season ever, but despite the downgraded TAR, the teams were fully capable to competing and some could easily race to the finish alongside some of TAR's best. So not representing TAR8 and having Romber is, in my opinion, stupid.

I don't care about the ratings they bring in, I'd rather TAR be a modest success than for it to become a huge hit becuase of two famewhores

Archived