The Amazing Race 10 - Cast Revealed!

• Members

I'll answer my own question ;)

NOPE.

But the race started in Miami (had I known I would of tried to get to Miami airport!) this past Monday (11/20). Can you imagine racing around the world on Thanksgiving? Well ... actually, I take that back.

Anyway, David/Mary, Romber and Uchenna & Joyce are pretty much confirmed in. Dustin/Kandice (or a blonde female team, which would leave Lena/Kristy), Charla/Mirna (spotted at Miami airport), Colin/Christie, Guidos (spotted at Miami airport), Kevin/Drew, and John Vito/Jill are all said to be in.

There's also a team of a man with a straw hat and a girl (likely Blake & Paige or Jon & Kris).

Personally ... not a bad cast at all. And as much as I'd like to see the Beauty Queens on TAR11, I think it'd be better if they had Lena/Kristy back to represent TAR6 (only if Kris/Jon aren't in, which they SO should be).

Sooo ...

1. David & Mary - TAR10

2. Rob & Amber - TAR7

3. Uchenna & Joyce - TAR7

4. Blonde Female Team

5. Charla & Mirna - TAR5

6. Colin & Christie - TAR5

7. Guidos - TAR1

8. Kevin & Drew - TAR1

9. John Vito & Jill - TAR3

10. Guy in straw hat & woman

That leaves *at least* 2 slots left. Rumor has it they might add more teams (I've heard 15) and get rid of double legs and non eliminations.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cannot stand either of the girl teams at all. They both acted terrible tonight. I would have to say Lyn & Karyn acted worse. They were planning on Yielding the Beauty Queens but when the Queens yielded them it was dirty. I am so tired of both of them. I don't like either girl team but can take the Queens better than the Bama team. The Bama team have not raced a good game at all, and are way to negative. If they win this thing this will be one very disappointed person.

• Members

YESSSSSSSSSS! I'm so happy the Blondes didn't get eliminated. I'm loving them. They are so right when they say they aren't being evil or rude, they are just playing a game! I would be the same way - its a competition - you aren't there to help others get ahead of you.

The Bama girls - well Karlyn mostly - are complete hypocrites. They are being rude along with being just evil. When have the Blondes flipped off anyone, or been so negative or had an attitude? The Blondes are just enjoying the race and trying to win money. I hope the Bama girls go next. How can they just whine about being Yielded when they admitted before they would Yield the Blondes too!?! Hypocrites! Plus the Yield is there for a reason! Its part of the game.

Anyway rant over. lol - I agree this season is dragging so much - but happy the Blondes are still in it.

• Members

Sorry, but the Blondes yielding Lyn & Karlyn WAS dirty! Those teams have been hating on each other from the get-go so I understood why they did it. But it's dirty gameplay. I f-ing HATED the way they set up that Yield- total BS IMO, which is why everyone should have trusted their own game & gone on with it. You know, kinda like Rob & Kimberly and Tyler & James did?

Anyway, I do love those blondes and they've run a phenomenal race. They deserve to win IMO but I wouldn't mind Bama winning either.

Tyler & James went down even further in my book when they raced to the mat ahead of Lyn & Karlyn. Those ladies hadn't won a leg yet, the time difference was minimal, and true gentlemen would have let the ladies have their time in the sun. Neither one of those guys was raised right IMO.

Karma was a beyotch to Dustin & Kandice- and karma it was! Yielding L&K was pointless and only further showed their lack of character. Not ethics within a game. But character. And while I love em, D&K just don't have any of that.

• Members

:) Sorry been away from this thread too long!

I really enjoyed this week's episode even though I don't really "love" any of the teams left. I'll be least happy with Rob & Kim winning.

As for TAR11... we really won't know anything for sure until Dec 10 (if they air a preview after the finale) or on Dec 11 on The Early Show.

Phil, Betram, and Elise may or may not make TARcon or The Early Show becuase of filming so we'll wait and see.

As for the teams... I am SOOOOOO upset that Romber is 99% confirmed back. I really don't want to see them drag TAR back into the ground. The fact that Romber made it onto All-Stars and Teri & Ian and Ken & Gerard DID NOT is a travesty.

The only hope is that they clash with Colin & Christie with C&C knocking them right into sequesterville. All the while, the other teams run right past them.

The only consolation is that Kris & Jon might be back.

I really hope TAR11 doesn't bomb.

• Members

***crosses fingers for Kris & Jon***

They were the best to ever run the race. And they lost- to Freddy & Kendra who I HATED! :angry:

I kinda likes John Vito & Jill so I'm glad they're back. John Vito is at least good eye candy IMO.

Don't mind having Romber back. No surprise there.

Archived