The Amazing Race 10 - Cast Revealed!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TAR11 is turning into either one of the worst kept TV secrets ever or a huge hoax.

I love Don & Mary Jean!! But I think Kris & Jon would be the only team they'd bring in from TAR6. Teri & Ian might be the oldest couple they'd bring in even though I'd love to see D&MJ and even David & Margaretta, Meredith & Gretchen, and heck even the Gutsy Grannies! :lol:

Oh, and Mary Jean was able to finish that Senegalese salt water Road Block better than Baby Adam and the most of the other girls, so I'd say they were pretty tough.

I'm sad, I don't where I've been, but I just read over at TWoP that John Vito and Jill broke up :( What sad news.

• Members

I hope they bring back Kris and Jon. As boring as they were, they were one of my favorite teams ever.

I'd love to see Linda and Karen back from TAR5. Danny and Oswald would be fun. Don and Mary Jean! I loved them! I thought for sure if any older couple could go far it would be them ... but alas ... I wouldn't mind Lena and Kristy coming back.

• Members

LOL.

I liked them enough, but I preferred Don and Mary Jean, by far. I loved them. I hope they get a second chance. They so deserve it.

What encourages me is that Phil and a producer (probably Bertram Van Muster) said they'd like to focus on earlier seasons (because the race is so different now) and maybe bring back some earlier eliminated couples.

• Members

Quick update:

CONFIRMED:

Charla & Mirna (TAR5)

Colin & Christie (TAR5)

Uchenna & Joyce (TAR7)

Marion & DJ Paolo (TAR8)

POSSIBLY:

Rob & Amber (TAR7)

Tian & Jaree (TAR4?)

Ken & Gerard (TAR4?)

NOT IN:

Marshall & Lance (TAR5) - they quit TAR5

Paul & Amie (TAR1) - he has a movie

Rob & Brennan (TAR1)

Dennis & Andrew (TAR3) - not asked

Chip & Reichen (TAR4) - broken up; Reichen has a book tour

Alison & Donny (TAR5) - for obvious reasons

Chip & Kim (TAR5) - Chip confirmed it -- they aren't happy about it

Jonathan & Victoria (TAR6) - not asked apparently (thank god)

Gaghan Family (TAR8) - not asked(?)

BJ & Tyler (TAR9) - nope, not asked(?)

Ray & Yolanda (TAR9) - not asked (not happy either)

Although take them all with a grain of salt (except for the NOT IN teams) until an official announcement is sent out.

And here's the interview I mentioned: http://tv.ign.com/articles/732/732839p4.html

• Members

Please, for the love of God... no Rob & Amber.

And Uchenna & Joyce? There are better teams out there, FAR better teams.

Apparently, there is a horrific rumor that Reichen WILL be racing, but with Lance Bass! icon8.gif Talk about famewhores! If this is true, I will throw something at the TV. I don't want TAR to turn into some VH1 celebreality show.

I'm sad that the Gaghans weren't asked. BJ & Tyler aren't happy about being asked either, their stupid self-promoting posts at CBS.com show that they think they are the most popular, funniest Racers ever. Shut up.

Ken & Gerard (TAR3 actually) HAVE to be on... as with Teri & Ian. I wouldn't mind Tian & Jaree. Though for TAR4, I'd rather Kelly & Jon.

Here's a red carpet interview with Tian where she basically says something is coming and that she could be a part of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghg24KaY9x4.

• Members

I want Danny and Oswald. They are the team I remember and liked best from season 2, when I first started watching TAR. I think Jon and Victoria had a baby not too long ago. I like Uchenna and Joyce but why not give non-winners a chance? Derek and Drew are okay, too, but please, no Flo. I can't remember their names from the family edition but that father with one of his 3 daughters would be nice, too.

• Members

Of the confirmed teams, I am least happy about Charla & Mirna. I hated them. And I sure hope Rob & Amber are not back.

I actually liked Chip & Reichen so would have liked to have seen them.

I sure hope that the gay team from the first season are not back. I didn't like them either. I think Team Guido or something like that.

Other than those Charla/Mirna, Rob/Amber, and Team Guido - I can deal with any of them. Those are the 3 worse teams ever to me.

• Members

Don't want to turn TAR10 thread into the TAR11 speculation thread, but here's the latest list from TWoP:

Just the thought of this info being true makes me sick. icon8.gif

Reichen & Lance? Rombuh? icon8.gif

No to Uchenna and Joyce... I can't believe they considered Susan/Patrick and Debbie/Bianca? Maybe even Ray/Deana? :blink:

And Ken & Gerard DID NOT mak the cut?

I really hope every single piece of information we've heard so far is absolute garbage becuase if not, then someone (I'm guessing CBS execs) wants to f--- TAR into the ground.

Anyway, I'm excited about normalTAR tomorrow! <_<

• Members

BOOOO to Romber. God. Why can't they just GO AWAY!

I like Kevin and Drew and am glad to see them on the list. I would of liked to see Debbie and Bianca back, or even Susan and Patrick.

I'm NOT happy about Reichen and Lance. It's TAR-All Stars, not half past race/new squeeze.

I bet Romber win. I call it right now.

And of all the winners, they pick Uchenna and Joyce? I liked them, sure, but why not a different token black couple? Ray/Yolanda? Frank/Margarita?

But back to TAR10 ... lol.

Archived