The Amazing Race 10 - Cast Revealed!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

David & Mary were eliminated before All Stars began. So they were able to do The View etc...

Dustin & Kandice and David & Mary will still be at the finish line because it's taped.

BTW krypton, I heard a rumor Colin & Jonathan were going to be partners togther :puke

• Members

Umm, I take issue with Kris & Jon there. Many TAR fans consider them the best racers never to have won the race (Freddy & Kendra beat em, blech). I for one couldn't be happier that they get another shot at winning the race.

I kinda liked John Vito & Jill. John Vito's a hottie. So's Jill. :P

• Members

That finale sucked.

Isn't it usually 2 hours long?

And the previews gave EVERYTHING away.

Yawn.

And dude that phone call dude....was so underwhelming dude...

Speaking of phone calls, was anybody else thinking that there family was ACTUALLY there. That was pretty cold.

And James needs to stop being Tyler's bit!ch

Lynn and Karyln sure got served tonight.

My only highlight was Rob and Kim arguing in the taxi. "Don't yell at me!" :lol: I was actually rooting for them tonight.

• Members

Yes they are usually 2 hours long. It wasn't the best finale of AR ever, but I am happy with the outcome. I picked them as my faves from day one. I would not have minded Rob & Kimberly winning, but did not want Bama to win. It is funny how things work out. Of all the really good all girl teams in the past they are the ones to be the first to make the top 3, and I just didn't feel they ran a good race at all. But that is the way the cookie crumbles. Glad that they made history, but glad they didn't win.

Archived