The Amazing Race 10 - Cast Revealed!

• Members

STFU Mary and Karyln. Both are dragging their partners down. I can't enjoy Alabama with that ANNOYING Karlyn. Her whole attitude during this race has bugged me. Mary stop nagging and let Dave leave.

David and Mary are LUCKY. Nothing else to say.

I wonder if the alpha males were right about the Cho brothers. Hmmm....They are very dull though.

Not a fan of the beauty queens but they do kick ass at competitions.

Intersection looks good for next week.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

STFU Cokeheads!!!!

I like Mary/Dave amd Cho but I DO NOT trust Lyn and Karlyn. Beeyotches are sneaky.

LMAO at Dustin and Candice not believing the travel agent. Because they know more than someone who sells air tickets for a living... :rolleyes:

• Members

I like Dustin/Candice - for some reason I do - and I love their drive and desire to be the first all-female team to win.

Dave and Mary were LUCKY - I'm happy to see them still in it though, bc Bama girls need to go next....one of the girls is ok, but that Karlyn or whatever is tired and this race has turned her into a major biyotch!

LMAO at Rob falling down right after screaming at his girlfriend (can't think of her name).

I like the model boys - but they are seriously directionally-challenged.

• Members

My Rankings:

1. Lyn & Karlyn: Yes they're evil but I love them. There using David/Mary & The Cho's but aren't afraid of sticking it to them when it counts.

2. David & Mary: The rootable couple. I don't think they'll last much longer but they're just a really cool team.

3. Dustin & Kandice: One of the best female/female teams. I hope they can last awhile.

4. The Cho Brothers: Great human beings but kind of suck on the race. I think there good will might just bite them in the ass.

5. Rob & Kimberly: Don't like them but there great TV.

6. The Druggy Models: zzzzzzzzzz

• Members

Mary is starting to annoy the heck out of me. David gets waay too much crap from her. :(

Lyn & Karlyn are annoying me, too.

I like Erwin & Godwin..but stop waiting around the other teams! They'd be waay further ahead if they did just that.

Rob & Kimberly are starting to grow on me. I can't help but laugh at how dysfunctional these two are. :lol:

Dustin & Kandace..blah. I can't stand those [!@#$%^&*]es. Their incessant questioning of whether those travel agents knew what they were doing made them look really stupid. <_<

I like the druggie models (forget their names) and I didn't really care for them before.

My rankings:

1. Erwin & Godwin

2. Druggie models

3. David & Mary

4. Rob & Kimberly

5. Lyn & Karlyn

6. Dustin & Kandace

• Members

Good episode tonight...

I'm really sad to see Kentucky leave...I was hoping the Bama girls wouldn't make it. I like Lyn, but can't stand Karlyn. She needs an attitude adjustment. Bother Mary and David learned so much and took away so much from this race and I really wish they would have stayed tonight.

I'm probably in the minority but I LOVE Dustin and Kandace. I love their spunky desire to win this race - they are putting everything they have into it. They have something to prove and I want to see them prove it!

Plus it is a race - sure, maybe having an alliance can help a little bit - but alliances like The 6-Pack just don't work very well bc this is more of an individual team-oriented game.

LMAO at the Fast Forward group thinking they'd beat the heck outta the other teams...then to their surprise they weren't 1st.

I did like the Intersection twist.

• Members

So sad about David & Mary, but this has to be one of the best TAR episodes ever.

The chaos with the Detour/FF was just insane!! Another credit to the amazing TAR editors.

I really don't like Dustin & Kandice... they might be good Racers, but they are b----y and cocky as hell. Wow, a cocky all-female team!?!?

I like Tyler & James, but was totally rooting against the four of them at the FF.

• Members

David & Mary.... :(

H-A-T-E Dustin and Kandice! Too cocky, and they're not as hot as they think they are.

Liked the intersection twist but the detour ate up wayyyyy too much time.

We get it, mattresses are hard to maneuver.

I eat cow tongue every so often and I like it. But cow lip? :blink:

• Members

I'll miss David & Mary so much. They were great <3

Lyn & Karlyn is who I'll be rooting for now. Yes there [!@#$%^&*]y but I'm really thinking a female/female team will win this year. Dustin & Kandice seem to be the favorites but are way too cocky.

The druggy models are so blah.

Rob & Kimberly are good tv but I simply don't care for them.

The Cho's are okay.

1. Lyn & Karlyn

2. The Chos

3. Beauty Queens

4. Rob & Kimberly

5. Drugged Models

Archived