The Amazing Race 10 - Cast Revealed!

• Members

TAR5 (Colin/Christie vs. Mirna/Charla) was my first full actual season of viewing of TAR and I fell in love with it. To this day, TAR5 remains my favorite season, tied with TAR1. Loved the Bowling Moms. I was never so nervous or excited for a team as I was with them.

TAR6 was alright. Nothing to write home about. My second favorite team EVER (Kris/Jon). I'm STILL mad Freddie and Kkkendra won. Oh, I liked Rebecca too (not Adam) and Don and Mary Jean.

TAR7 was very good. I hate Romber but I loved what they brought to the race. Glad they didn't win. Loved Meredith and Gretchen!

TAR8 was bad. The rivalry and nastiness is what turned me away from it. How grown people and FAMILIES could trash others so nastily is what bothered me. I hated the Linzs and the screeching sisters. I really didn't love anyone until near the Paolo's exit when I adored them. I only liked Rolly from the Weavers.

TAR9 was okay. A better season that TAR6 but I didn't care for many of the teams at all. BJ and Tyler drove me nuts. I actually don't remember many of the teams! LOL. Go figure. I'm usually very good at that.

Now ... TAR10 kicks all kinds of ass. Could easily become my next favorite season ever. I wasn't all that sad to see the Muslim brothers go. I knew from the start that two teams would go (It was just a hunch; I'm not spoiled) when Phil mentioned the twist. That was so.obvious. I was so sad to see Vipul and Arti that I was actually teary eyed. I haven't been that way in a WHILE for TAR. I was actually genuinely happy to see EACH TEAM finish and usually I have a few teams I dislike. Overall, the teams are SO diverse and all of them are interesting and fun to watch. I actually CARE again. I remember just feeling cold towards most of the teams from TAR9 and it's nice to cheer and be happy again for teams.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love TAR 7. IMO the most likeable winners Uchenna & Joyce won. Joyce, really won me over when she shaved her head.

TAR 6 is horrid. It would of been way better had Freddy & KKKendra not won. Kris & Jon so deserved that title.

TAR 5 is by far the best season. I liked everyone in that cast except for Alison & Donny and Marshall & Lance.

I just couldn't get into the Family edition. Just not for me.

I kinda had to LOL that the Producers hyped this as the most diverse cast and then the first two teams eliminated were the Arab & Indian teams.

The ones that I like so far are the married kentucky couple, the alabama moms, beauty queens and the cheerleaders.

• Members

I feel the same way Danny, but toss in Tyler/James. The Aisan brothers are kinda boring and I'm not too keen on Peter & Sarah yet (they're too bitchy for me) or Rob & Kim. Duke and Lauren are okay but I'm meh to both of them.

I thought the two eliminations sucked. It was kind of ironic considering this is the most diverse season and two of the diverse teams are out right in the first episode, leaving one left (the Asian brothers).

• Members

I really like James and Tyler alot so far. And the Hicks are growing on me. I really love how they showed good old Southern hospitatlity tonight. She wanted to stop so bad and help the guys who broke down, but there was nothing they could do. And then they gave the can of water to the black girls. You would have thought it would have made them stop and think too, but there was no evidence that it did. Those 2 girls took and would not even stop when Tyler and James wanted to borrow their jack. They weren't going to stop because they wanted to win. Then another couple shares water with them. I thought it was so funny when they had car trouble themselves.

Last week the single moms (black girls) were one of my favorite couples but after tonight I don't care for them at all. I was hoping they were out before the cheerleaders.

I don't like Rob & Kim & Peter & Sarah either. They argue way too much and are too bitchy with each other.

My other favorite couple is the father/daughter team (forgot their names). They are really good. The Asian brothers are pretty good too, but are boring as someone else mentioned. The beauty queens are okay, but too stuck-up at times for me.

• Members

It was a good episode. Not surprised to see the Cheerleaders out.

I like Tyler and James and the hicks.

Lyn/Karlyn are okay ... but they annoyed me tonight.

I don't like Peter/Sarah or Rob/Kim.

Duke/Lauren are boring as are the Asian brothers.

I'm rooting for Dustin/Kandice. Just think ... had they not lost their helmet they might of been Team #1!

• Members

Funny you should say that since, when I look at him, I see Sam Champion (ABC news weatherman in NY). :lol: But I don't like that team either. I don't like the way he spoke down to her but I also didn't like her waterworks starting every time she was getting frustrated. :rolleyes: Whatever. Get eliminated already.

I'm favoring the father and daughter team so far. :)

Anyway...here's Sam .....and here's Peter. You decide. :P

• Members

Yay to TAR11.

I don't like Peter & Sarah.

I love Hicktown. They rock.

I'm liking Lyn & Karlyn more.

Tyler and James weren't on a whole lot but I still like them.

The blondes are doing quite well. Very sneaky. I have to admit I'm rooting for them.

Tom and Terry are meh to me. I don't hate them but I don't really like them much either.

Not surprised to see Duke & Lauren go. Well, a little bit because they were 2nd and 3rd in the first two legs. They were doing well.

Erwin and Godwin are alright too, but another meh team.

Overall, I really am loving this season. It's like the heart is back into the race, and that has been missing for a few seasons.

Archived