The Amazing Race 10 - Cast Revealed!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THE AMAZING RACE 10 officially premieres with a 90 minute episode on Sunday, September 17th at 8:30PM

w00tbounce.gif

TAR7 is by far my least favorite season, I can't hate becuase its still TAR but I was close to.

TAR4 is probably next in line, but still enjoyable.

I'd rank them

1. TAR3

2. TAR8

3. TAR1

3. TAR5

3. TAR6

6. TAR9

7. TAR2

8. TAR4

*huge gap*

9. TAR7

#3s pretty much equal

• Members

Refresh my mind? Who won those seasons?

Last season was sucky... except for the fabulous Old Glamour Ladie and Lori/Dave (NERDY LOVE!!!!) I wasn't rooting for everyone. I was glad BJ and Tyler won over those stupid frat boys.

AN ALL STAR SEASON?!?!?!?! :o

*faints*

I actually fell for this, until I realized there's no way Wanda&Desiree are All Stars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMPs9rHGfv8&NR

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

"The Amazing Race" has done it again. In a ceremony taking place Saturday, August 19th, "The Amazing Race" was honored with two Creative Arts Emmy Awards in the categories of

OUTSTANDING PICTURE EDITING FOR NONFICTION PROGRAMMING (LARGE TEAM ENTRIES – PRIMARILY MULTI-CAMERA PRODUCTIONS)

THE AMAZING RACE - "Here Comes the Bedouin!"

MATT DEITRICH, Supervising Editor

MICHAEL BOLANOWSKI, Editor

EVAN FINN, Editor

ERIC GOLDFARB, Editor

JULIAN GOMEZ, Editor

ANDY KOZAR, Editor

PAUL NIELSEN, Editor

OUTSTANDING CINEMATOGRAPHY FOR NONFICTION PROGRAMMING - MULTI-CAMERA PRODUCTIONS

THE AMAZING RACE - "Here Comes the Bedouin!"

PER A. C. LARSSON, Director of Photography

SYLVESTER CAMPE, Camera

TOM CUNNINGHAM, Camera

CHIP GOEBERT, Camera

URI SHARON, Camera

SCOTT SHELLEY, Camera

"TAR" was also nominated for Outstanding Sound Editing For Nonfiction Programming (Single Or Multi-Camera) and Outstanding Sound Mixing For Nonfiction Programming (Single Or Multi-Camera). Those awards went to "Baghdad ER" and "American Masters" respectively.

As for its Outstanding Reality-Competition Program rivals, only "Dancing With The Stars" went home with awards, scoring 2 Emmys. Once again (and rightfully so), "American Idol" was shut out of the awards, other than its only hope of winning in the "big" category which will be announced Sunday.

xanga.com/theamazingrace

• 3 weeks later...

Archived