The Amazing Race 10 - Cast Revealed!

• Members

I was sad to see Duke and Lauren go - I was just starting to like them :(

Erwin and Godwin have no personality - they have to go next.

Not really into the gay team - they are just too pissy, whiny, and flamboyant. Bad combination.

I'm rooting for Kentucky, the Blondes, and the Boys (thus far).

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I keep missing parts of the last 2 episodes because it ends up being on the same time as DH....did Duke and Lauren end up getting far behind because of the *quide* Duke had picked up at the airport to show them around? Didn't she say something about having to drop off her brother first? I could tell Lauren thought that was a bad deal from the getgo.

• Members

So glad the Gay Team went. I am hoping that the Mothers go next. I liked them so much in the beginning but have just hated them so much the last few weeks (since week 2 I guess). They were my 2nd favorite team the first week, but I just hate their attitude.

I like Tyler & James still and the Kentucky team (coalminer). They are my 2 faves now.

• Members

^ Same here, Danny, but throw in the ex-druggies/models.

Thank god Tom and Terry went. They were getting on my nerves, LOL. Rob & Kimberly are so dysfunctional. I think we're stuck with them for the duration. Just a feeling I have. Ugh.

• Members

Glad to see The Ambiguously Gay Duo is gone. Too whiny and [!@#$%^&*]y.

Erwin & Godwin are sooooooo boring.

Still hating Sarah and Peter.

Annoyed by Rob & Kimberly. They don't work as dysfunction junction, Colin & Christie they are not.

• Members

YES! YES! YES! Goodbye Tom/Terry! Those two ANNOYED me to NO end. Tom's voice is like nails on chalkboard to me. Totally shallow comment but next time can we get some "hunkier" gay dudes, and once taht are not so "flamy."

Peter FREAKS ME OUT! Sarah (is that her name?) needs to RUN! That guy looks like a PSYCHO. And he's pure jackass too!

I was LMAO during the taxi thing with Rob :lol: :lol:

The cheerleaders stealing the boat and then karma coming back oh so quickly. Ha!

Rock on Hicktown!

• Members

I'm coming in late to this thread but next to GL, this is my favourite show right now!

It sucks a-- that every week, the team I'm rooting for gets eliminated. :(

I didn't care for the Muslim team but I thought it was a shame that they went home so early. I was soo bummed that Vipul & Arti were done the first week as well. They were my favourite team.

I didn't really care for the cheerleaders so I wasn't upset when they left.

My second favourite team was Duke & Lauren. I was just as sad to see them go as V&A.

Am I the only one who loved T&T? :blink: They kinda annoyed me at first but I think they're hilarious. The way Tom dragged that boat at the end was somewhat endearing.

Now, the only team I'm rooting for are the coalminers.

I hate Rob & Kimberly. I like Sarah but hate Peter. These two couples are just so wrong for each other. And it sucks that they always end up doing so well. I don't care for the cheerleaders. Lyn & Carlyn are way too whiny most of the time but the "if you can have a baby without anesthesia, then you can climb up that rock" comment was hilarious! :lol: Erwin & Godwin are alright...I like the one with the short hair. He has personality. The other one's just...there. The models in the most recent show were barely there. I nearly forgot about them. So basically, all the teams I hate or don't care about are left. I'm hoping since they eliminated two teams in the first episode, that there'll be a chance to bring one back later on.

• Members

Ok I really don't like Peter anymore.

I'm happy that Kentucky didn't leave - hope they get to stay next week. I like them more and more each week - I feel like they actually are taking this experience to heart and learn and grow from it and not just trying to win something.

That is about it...

• Members

Totally agree with you about Peter. Cant' stand him at all. Glad that the Coalminers didn't leave.

I am glad that they switched up the non-elimination thing. Shows that they are thinking. It had been sort of the same for quite awhile now. This gives it a new twist.

• Members

I don't like Peter either. But Sarah is just as bad. I find her fake and very annoying.

The Drugged Models are boring as hell. I hate the alpha male teams. Sadly, they'll probably be in the final 3 like all the alpha males do.

Rob & Kimberly are hella annoying but Kimberly is fun to watch with her stupid quotes. "Is that a homeless cow" :lol:

Erwin & Godwin are okay. I hate how they told D/K & P/S about the other flights. I mean it's nice that they won't lie but if your going to be that honest you most likely won't win.

Dustin & Kandice are cool. I like how they're cutt-throat.

The Hicks & Alabama Moms are my favorite.

Archived