MTV: Fresh Meat

crc

• Members

I agree, Cheap. Mental challenges are definitely missing this season and I think that'd some of the teams some real good.

As if I needed more reason to love Kenny...I swear, that guy is just amazing to look at. And that voice! It's all Italian thuggish, but damn! I'm willing to be "okay" with Tina again because she impressed me with her knowledge of the exile puzzles. Wes and Casey's strategy is so FRICKEN STUPID, the whole "the prize isn't going to be worth it" thing. And I love that Kenny got mean with Tina while they were doing it, but you could tell that it was only a "get the !@#$%^&*] mad so she can work harder" kind of thing.

It shall be interesting to see how things go from now on. There are now seven teams left and only four of the seven have won a mission (C/E-5, T/C-2, S/L-2, D/A-1). Tina/Kenny, Derrick/Diem, and Wes/Casey need to step it on up if they want to be there at the end. Wes and Casey are most likely going into the next exile, but with who?

Coral and Evan's injuries are just...I don't know what to say. I can't feel anything for Evan because he's keeping his hernia a secret and is obviously staying for the money. Coral, on the other hand, always has me on her side. Was she crying when they were going to the hospital? Because if Coral cries...well then I'm just a big sobbing mess too.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everyone knows I am not Coral's biggest fan, but she doesn't deserve to go out like that. But Evan's hernia is really not something to mess around with. He should have been taken out weeks ago!

So, is this why everyone hates Diem? And thinks she's a big liar? Because I don't blame her at all. In fact, D&D are my favorite team! :lol: Derick's awesome. He always rocks every season.

Is anyone else really motherfucking [!@#$%^&*] [!@#$%^&*] [!@#$%^&*] sick of Shane and Lynette's gay boy fag hag thing they do ALL THE TIME!!?!?!? They're always sitting on each other's laps and hugging and touching each other, and it's really on my last god-damn nerve.

I'm really sick of everyone on this show being a big !@#$%^&*] and putting in Wes and Casey! Enough is enough! I love Casey, BTW! Her comments and her faces are hilarious.

I got so excited at the prospect of Theo and Chanda going in so this season could be unpredictable for once.

• Members

My jaw dropped when Evan and Coral were taken out

I love Derrick and Diem and its about time someone play with strategy. Seriously this is a game show with a quarter million dollars on the line. They can leave friendship outside the game, but nothing done here should be taken personally. I wanted Linette to STFU and get over herself already. If she wanted to be safe then she should have finished first. To me it makes more sense to pick off the competition. Im glad Derrick had the balls to make a bold move instead of playing it safe like everyone else and going for either Wes or Tina's team.

Why did Wes turn on Tina and Kenny? I thought they were going to vote as a block but he backstabbed her and screwed himself over. What an idiot.

I love Theo and Chanda and Im glad they arent going into the Exile but then again with the numbrs low now, one of the exiled teams could win and send anyone in. Should be interesting

• Members

It sucks that Evan and Coral had to be taken out of the competition. They were the main draw for me, but I think I might still watch the rest of it. It should be just a few more episodes. I was actually shocked, because I read some spoilers that said they would make it to the final four teams and then be taken out.

Wes is a big freakin' idiot. Every strategy he comes up with backfires on his ass. Does he seriously think he can break through the politics of the RW/RR veterans?

Evan is on "The After Show." I was LMAO when he said that Coral told him that they were going to be in a relationship in six months. LOL! And said it was like he had a jail sentence. :lol:

• Members

I think something happened off-screen where Wes found out Tina wasn't going to vote with them because Tina said something about Wes shooting his mouth off, and Wes said something about knowing Tina wouldn't go along.

• Members

I LOVE DERICK AND DIEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they frickin' win this whole thing!

I also love Casey.

I hate Shane, and I am so glad he is gone.

I like this Tina/Kenny/Wes/Casey/Derick/Diem alliance that seems to have formed.

• Members

As much as I dislike them, I have to give Wes and Casey props and respect for going to Exile 5 times and coming back each time. They are Exile champions. Again it came down to the bag weights and they have the lightest bags so they are able to run and move faster. It seems as if everyone is screwed

Im glad Linette and her whiny ass is gone. !@#$%^&*] STFU and win exile if you want to stay. This is a game about a quarter million dollars. I applaud Derrick and Diem for having the guts to play strategically and not taking the easy way out with W/C

Love Derrick and Diem and they looked cute in the previews

• 4 weeks later...

Archived