MTV: Fresh Meat

crc

• Members

I really don't see anything that attractive about Theo or Darrell or Wes. They are the only guys on here who I'm like HUH!? when people say they're hot. Derrick is the hottest, IMO. His personality definitely helps though.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to Wikipedia, these people are confirmed for the next challenge, which they are currently filming right now...

I guess it's a...SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

* Brad(RW San Diego)

Not surprising. He continues to annoy me, but if he gets drunk again and starts calling people "family," I'm all for it!

* Wes(RW Austin)

Ugh, will they have to beat his ass on this one too?

* Tyler(RW Key West)

Yay! They BETTER have some good speedo challenges this time around!

* John(RW Key West)

He's going to clash with someone, I just know it.

* Nehmeiah(RW Austin)

I hope people realize that he's not like the other Austiners...

* CT(RW Paris)

I actually kinda missed him...I'll never forget him !@#$%^&*]ing at Karamo and then trying to threaten gay Dan

* Derrick(RR Xtreme)

Of course. He and Brad are the newest challenge whores

* Kenny(Fresh Meat)

We haven't seen much of him now, maybe he gets into more mess as the season goes on?

* Evan(Fresh Meat)

ROTFLMAO! Can't wait for him to come back!

* Eric(Fresh Meat)

Hallelujah! I love how whenever he and Katie [!@#$%^&*] up, they both agree that both messed up (the tree stump challenge)

* Beth(RW LA)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Words do not describe how much I looooove looooooove looooooove this woman. She is the perfect combination of !@#$%^&*] and sneakiness.

* Robin(RW San Diego)

Oh, goodie...she'll probably be more tolerable with Mark

* Tina(RR South Pacific)

Yay! Tina is so blunt and frank about everything, I love it

* Paula(RW Key West)

Aw [!@#$%^&*], she's gonna hog the attention throughout the whole season

* Svetlana(RW Key West)

Ugh, go home little girl

* Aneesa(RW Chicago)

"I don't need a Gauntlet !@#$%^&*], I will cut you with words!" Yay!

* Kina(RR Xtreme)

Ugh, go home, and take...

* Jodi(RR Xtreme)

..with you

* Diem(Fresh Meat)

Hope this means her health is in a good place

* Casey(Fresh Meat)

Oh please, she is TSTL.

Ugh, Derrick...his personality annoys me. This whole thing with Diem seems nice, but I know that he's only worried about making a hook up and/or getting some crotch.

RW/RR guys have a thing about them. Some are ugly, really ugly, while others are very nice to look at it. Brad is just fugly. Wes, Landon, the Miz, all just fugly.

• Members

Yes, and if I cut off his head and only saw his neck down, I'd think he was wonderful, but his face is just...leaving a lot to be desired. Same with Landon and Brad.

My number one favorite hot RW/RR guy of all time is Ace...there is just something about him that just exudes hotness. And then he's a nice guy as well.

• Members

Darrel used to be cute but I dont find him to be anymore. I defiently think Theo and Wes look good. I think the top 3 most attractive RR/RW guys on the challenge are Wes, Theo and Danny. Too bad he's so damn ugly on the inside. Derrick is definetly hot and gets better with age. He looks less boyish here and more like a man. His features in his face are more defined and I love his personality too

• Members

Perhaps the four ugliest faces in the history of the shows! LOL Wonderful, amazing bodies, but just fugly faces. Out of those four, I'd give the best face vote to Derrick followed by CT. Landon and Brad...well Brad looks like his eyes are going to explode all the time.

What's so bad about Ace!? He's gorgeous!

• Members

I just think he looks like a moron. He always has this DUH look on his face that drives me crazy. Also, his accent drives me UP THE FRIGGIN WALL! But he does have good taste because Mallory is definitely in the top ten most gorgeous RW ladies!

• Members

Wes looks JUST like Ace. Seriously they are twin brothers seperated at birth. I think Ace is slightly better looking but they both look good. I loved Ace and wish he were on this challenge

Aww, no love for Landon? I thought he was really good looking. He's defiently one of the hottest RW guys.

CT was fugly. I looked better after he cut his hair, but he was not attractive on his season

I hope Leah doesnt come on another challenge. I hated her on her season the way she kept picking on CT. She really came across as a bully and a !@#$%^&*]

Archived