MTV: Fresh Meat

crc

• Members

They know now though to throw stuff away or what they want to take home and what they want to leave and what to give things to people to lessen their loads.

They're not the king and queen of exile like Katie and Sarah were the Queens of the Gauntlet and Inferno!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

not really. They are given bags equal to the weight of their bags they had when they came on to the challenge. The bags they carry dont contian their actual stuff. This was all pre-determined once they came to Australia and their number cant be changed.

• Members

I hate to say, but I'm really not into this years challenge. Maybe it's the new people, maybe it's having the first month of the show be all about the Austin cast, but it's just not that good. I didn't see last Monday's episode because I was watching the Home Run Derby, but I hope it gets better tonight.

• Members

Ha, ha! After Coral was talking smack about that "Swimming with the Sharks" competition, "My name is Coral," she got all scared and couldn't complete the task. I was LMAO. I'm glad that she and Evan didn't get selected to go into Exhile, though.

Speaking of, SHOCKER, Wes and Casey wasn't selected. Instead we have Tina/Kenny and Katie/Eric. Unless they save themselves next week, I think Katie and Eric are going home.

• Members

I was ROTFLMAO when Kenny nominated himself and Tina into Exile and she got up and left. That was hilarious. I was loving him this episode and I hope they make it past the next episode. I think they are my favorite team.

I think I saw Coral on a stretcher in the previews. I wonder what thats about

• Members

Hasn't Coral had an encounter with an ambulance during most of the challenges she's been on?

I am glad Wes isn't going in. At least we have some unpredictability now. It looks like Wes was coaching Kate on the next episode about the exile. Tina is pissing me off this year.

• Members

I forgot about that. That was funny. Kenny's on this week's "After Show" if anyone's interested.

:lol:

And Evan's still going strong with that sports hernia. YIKES! I wonder when he's going to finally tell Coral and deal with it. Hopefully before it gets too bad.

• Members

Tina lost all credibility with me when she started !@#$%^&*]ing at Kenny for putting them in. What the [!@#$%^&*]?! Tina, you are the one who has been saying almost every week now that you and Kenny are moving closer to the Exile. Well guess what! You are THERE, honey! You are THERE.

And I hate how she seems to think that Kenny is to blame for everything! Kenny is not the only one to blame for it! All she does is complain! "We need to start winning" and [!@#$%^&*] like that! Shut up Tina! Kenny's hot, dammit! Don't scream at him!

*whew*

My computer is too slow for the AfterShow. Can somebody summarize it for me?

• Members

Team Coral and Evan just keep getting hit with one medical problem after another. I don't get why Evan doesn't want to tell anybody about it. I understand that if he drops out of the game, Coral would have to forfeit, but at this rate, he's going to end up in much, much more serious trouble. They're both being stubborn.

Did anybody see the commercial for Y&R on SoapNet?

• Members

I dont think Evan wants anyone to see him as weak

I love that Wes' plan backfired on him. I was not minding him there till this happened. I was so hoping that Kenny and Tina won the pardon and sent his ass in. Im glad that Tina and Kenny are back from exile bc I like their team.

Oh I hate the pardon challenge bc none of the exiled teams ever win it. It would have been a better twist had it been used but if these teams are in there bc they suck at challenges, giving them another challenge isnt going to help them. The producers should have thought of this and made it possibly more mental than physical or something different

Archived