crc

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

here are some of the hottest RW/RR guys

Laterrian - I liked him on his season and he has a cute face

rr_laterrian_09.jpg

Abram - One of my favorites. He has the best personality and its a shame he left RR so early on bc of that pig

861.jpg

Chris - He has the best eyes out of all of them. So cute and too bad he doesnt show up on any challenges. I think he only did one.

img_0812.jpg

Alton - I used to think he was unattractive, but he looks alot better to me now

54.jpg

Danny- Too bad he was so much of a !@#$%^&*]

29.jpg

Landon! - One of my faves from Philly. He needs to show up again

5.jpg

• Members

What exactly does Johanna see in Wes? She's like one of the hottest babes and yet she decides to be with this sexist, verbally abusive, and quite frankly, very unattractive loser.

Danny's been off the show for a couple episodes and he still gets airtime. :rolleyes:

Go, Coral and Evan!!!

I wonder why Theo threw a vote to Tina and Kenny? I guess they were the worse team in this challenge.

• Members

"If you don't want your girlfriend to go home, tell that bitch to win a f*cking mission."

Coral is on fire this season! Johanna on the other hand seems much dumber than on her season. I thought she had more sense in her heard, but she seems a little...nuts? Yes, nuts is the word. Wes on the other hand makes her seem positively sane! I hate people like him and Kina from last season who take the game too seriously.

I hope Johanna goes home simply to piss Wes off. I wouldn't mind him going into exile every time! Only to lose at the end. That would be classic.

• Members

Coral is really getting on my nerves again. I cannot stand cocky people, same with Evan. Not a fan!

Wes and Johanna are a MESS. I don't really care, though.

Derrick and Diem, Darrel and Aviv are emerging as my favorites.

• Members

Coral was hilarious in tonight's episode! Tonya...was I the only one DYING with laughter when they showed her with a wet T-shirt on? That was hilarious!

Part of me wants Johanna and Jesse to go home because Jo sucks ass. But Jesse is so cute and seems so nice that I want him to stick around.

Wes can fall off a [!@#$%^&*] cliff. Like...yesterday.

• Members

I like Johanna better, but at this point, that's not saying much. I want them both gone.

I am a little sad that it looks like Katie will be one of the ones targetted after Austin is gone. I *LOVE* Katie!

• Members

Wes is an ass! I dont like Johanna much but the way he treated her was terrible. I hated how he was bashing his team member in his confessional and then he blew up at everyone else and called them stupid. Did he not think that would getting him voted in with his gf? Didnt he try the alliance tactic just a few weeks ago and it backfired? What made him think it would work now. DUMBASS!

I loved Coral's comment when she said if he doesnt want Johanna in the Exile, then tell the !@#$%^&*] to win some f-cking missions. LOL....classic. Wes was stupid about it. This game could be the end of their relationship? He must not really love her if he's taking this so serious over her

One thing I dont get is, why are they using the "weakest team" angle to vote people in? This is 12 teams of 2 all for themselves. Woudlnt it be better to bump off the competition? If I were any of them, I'd gun for Evan and Coral first chance I got but it seems like when they do get that chance, they'll get rid of the weakest one. Makes no sense to me

• Members

The problem with targeting the strongest team is that another team would have to go up against them and none of them would want to be that team, and if the strong team survive Exile, they're gonna target whoever put them in there.

But maybe they shouldn't necessarily go after the weakest team either.

Either way, I'm just glad they're going after that damn Austin cast. And I would hate to lose Evan and Coral so early in the game (No. I want them to win dammit). LOL!

Archived