MTV: Fresh Meat

crc

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't surprised that Tonya and Johnnie were the first team outside of the Austin cast to be sent into Exile. If they don't get the chance to save themselves, I hope they send Wes packing.

Poor Kenny had Tina's butt in his face. LOL!

Evan and Coral had to participate in the deliberation for the first time. I wonder why they picked Tina and Kenny and how that's going to affect Tina and Coral's relationship?

• Members

I think this time around Coral and Evan tried to play the game fairly with merit, and that's why they picked Tina and Kenny. As much as I don't like Tonya, she has every right to be upset.

• Members

Finally an episode that doesnt revolve around Austin. Its about time

The group was stupid. They should have voted in Coral and Evan and said it was bc they were a threat. Going for Tonya's team bc they didnt like her or Tina's team bc they didnt perform well was a cop out. They all need to start thinking strategically and play the game.

BTW, I cant stand Tonya. She hasnt gotten any better. I also have to say I hate her haircut and it looks especially bad when she has it curly

• Members

Yay! Thank you, Wes, for kicking all of your friends off so now we don't have to watch you complain all throughout the episode!

I love how blatant the vets were in saying "Now we have to start voting off the alumni." The Austin peeps, technically, were "alumni" but I'm glad to see that the real alumni wasn't falling for that [!@#$%^&*].

That was an interesting challenge. I notice that the morale between everyone is better without the Austin people. It really sucks too, because you could tell that Jesse and Ryan were close to non-Austin people and if they had been partnered with someone else, they could have still been there.

Tonnie and Johnnie going into Exile didn't surprise one bit. Like Katie said, of they're going to pick off the people that they don't like. I just hope that Tonnie and Johnnie can send Wes and Casey home. It's time for him to go home and be with his other loser friends.

It's official. I want to have sex with Kenny.

• Members

I actually really like Tonya this time around. I think she's trying.

I also really like Casey A LOT. I wish I could say the same for her partner though.

I think it's pretty obvious Darrel/Aviv, Chanda/Theo, and Coral/Evan will be the last three. Maybe Derek and Diem will be an alternate for one of those.

There are rumors/theories on JokersUpdates that Diem is lying about her cancer. Some people need LIVES. (The posters, not Diem.)

• Members

I don't think it's too far-fetched. I mean, to begin with, she said that once she got home from this challenge, she was going to start the chemo and lose her hair and all of that stuff...but she just finished doing the next challenge.

And plus, I read somewhere that the others on the next challenge aren't happy with her because they can't trust her, and I'm guessing that's the reason why.

• Members

Did she say that she was going to start chemo or treatment? Chemo isn't the only cancer treatment.

Now that you mention it, I'm not 100% sure if she said chemo or treatment, but she did say that she was going to lose her hair and then she interviewed that she wasn't sure if she'd ever do anything physical again, so....

• Members

Wes and Casey won again. LOL! Aaaagh! I watched that After Show and, yeah, Casey isn't too bright.

I wonder how this hernia thing is going to affect Evan and Coral?

There's not much drama going on. It looked like something was going to happen between Tonya and Tina and then nothing. Come on. I wanna see a good fight. LOL!

• Members

Im glad Wes and Casey won. They are King and Queen of the Exile. I think people are started to be intimidated by them now bc this is what like the 4th time they've gone in and won. I can see people being scared to nominate them now bc of fear of facing them and going home. It seems as if they have an advantage bc they always seem to have the lighter bags. So glad Tonya is out bc I dont like her

• Members

The way I see it is, if the real alumni and the fresh meat minus Casey want to send Wes and Casey home, they should find out from someone who KNOWS about the Exile (would any of them venture to call Tonya? Coral and Jesse seemed close) and then when they learn that having lighter bags is a huge advantage, they should all get together and determine who all had the lightest bags and then send THEM into Exile with Wes and Casey.

I mean, damn, Tonnie and Johnnie had, what, 225 pounds of luggage? Who would have probably brought the least amount with them? Katie and Big Eazzy? Or maybe Derek and Diem?

• Members

I'm happy for Casey, but sad for Tonya.

This exile thing is so dumb. The thing I liked about the Gauntlet 1 and the Inferno 1 & 2 was that all the challenges were different. The exile is a race every time. Casey and Wes will never lose because they know what no other team does - the baggage weight trick.

• Members

except that wont work. Casey and Wes have pretty light bags. If anyone has bags that weigh less, it would be what only a few pounds. Im sure they dont even know how much their combined bags weigh and I doubt anyone volunteer. Besides I dont think its just the bags thats causing Wes and Casey to win. They are good competitors and perform well in there regardless. I dont think they are all gunning for Wes and Casey out anyway. They are just an easy scapegoat to take the pressure away from themselves.

Archived