DAYS: Two Popular actors return this summer!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly i see Days getting rid of Phillip (shortly after the claire reveal), Alex North (probably the end of summer), and hopefully Roman (as the show doesn't use him anymore...they can keep him for the patch and kayla return, then get rid of him)..

As a bonnie fan i kind of want her to stay..but i would love to see her return to Days as Adrienne..a bonnie/adrienne scene would be cute..they would just have to make adrienne look a little different...

I'm torn about Jennifer...Apart of me wants jack and jenn to ride off together when Missy leaves..But i want jack and jennifer to play out this storyline..This is a huge story for jack...

I'm just so excited for the flashbacks that we are going to get...

• Members

Jack and Jennifer fans wanted this return for years,as it could mean great story for Jack and Jennifer.but after all that as been going on the last 3 years (or actually since 2001),many of us just dont care anymore,or refuse to get excited just to get disappointed for the 100 time by this show.

hopefully they will cut the Jack/Jennifer/Frankie "triangle" (is it a triangle,if all she does is thinking about Jack while being with frankie,talking with frankie about Jack,seeing Jack etc.?) and will put them in a story with steve/Kayla. this could also mean FINALLY giving Abby something to do (since all she does is being a prop to chelsea and have zero personality) - Have her find out about the rape,causing problems between her and Jack etc.

• Members

10 pages in what 6 hours, will probably get to 20 by the end of tomorrow!

With Patch and Kayla being so popular what do you think this will do for the ratings, especially their first week or two, will DAYS actually see a big spike maybe .4 or .5?

I am curious what others think manly because it seems in the last few years no matter what a soap does there are no longer huge gains each week, could this change come late May/early June?

I think the return of Kristian, Stefano, or Vivian are the only people that would be bigger news than Patch and Kayla, IMO at least.

• Members

i can see it now, Patch and Kayla are offered a tv show in Salem "In The House" patch pretends he's gay to get closer to Kayla, they reunite and get married on the tv show, then are never seen for months then a serial killer comes to salem and kills Patch again, Kayla moves on with Patrick and then Patch turns up alive. Kayla is pregnant but who's the daddy?? Sami blackmails Kayla cause she knows its Patricks??

i wonder who will be cut and if Lawrence will return? he did steal Patch didnt he?

Phillip/Mimi/Patrick/bonnie/Mickey-when i first opened this i was expecting to see CHLOE LANE RETURNS with BRADY!

• Members

Wow, this thread is really "popping." LOL

Anyways since it seems as though they aren't coming back until May/June I wonder whats in store for the rest off the show until then.

Will there return tie in with whatever is going on in salem at that time?? Most likely it will. I hope their return is something with the WHOLE cast is involve, like a big party or something, catastrophic.

I am actually looking forward for MAY SWEEPS!!!!!

• Members

OMFG! :lol:

Count me in as another formerly disaffected DAYS fan who is excited about the show again.

Is it too much to hope for that Jack(Matt Ashford) will be an integral part of this upcoming SL?

Think of the possibilities......for eg. Jack needs a bone marrow transplant, and the only suitable match is.......his brother. I can remember how great MA and SN were on screen together, and I know the two of them are still very good friends, so I bet they've discussed this.

If Matt were to negotiate a new DAYS contract, that'd be the icing on the cake for me....and it'd more than make up for the loss of Missy Reeves.

Let's hope JER has a great SL in mind for Steve/Kayla/Jack/Jennifer etc. :D

• Members

Here's hoping everyone's high hopes don't instantly turn to disappointment and bitterness due to lack of airtime and/or storyline direction. It's a huge risk bringing these two back, considering that it seems everyone remembers them fondly, so I applaud the show for that.

• Members

I think it was only a matter of time before they came back.

But this is great news. We better get some Patch/Jack scenes. I want an emotional reunion dammit!

I wonder if the show will ever readdress Jack's rape of Kayla. This could be some meaty stuff for the characters.

• Members

How do we really know that Melissa is leaving because of her storyline? She is moving to Nashville. That decision may have nothing to do with Jennifer's storyline. I hate when fans blame the bad writing first when a soap actor leaves. Soap actors can leave just as easily when they are in a front burner story. Jack & Jennifer could be in a front storyline right now and Melissa could have quit just as easily so she could move her family to Nashville.

Archived