DAYS: Two Popular actors return this summer!

• Members

OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!

THIS IS F'IN GREAT. THE BEST DAYS NEWS EVER! I am ECSTATIC! Patch and Kayla are BACK BABY!! I can't wait to see them again! I wonder how JER will write the mystery behind Patch's "Death". AWESOME!

He just HAS to do something like this for this return to be KICK ASS.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just thought about the Jack needs a bone marrow transplant spoiler from TV Guide. I guess we know what they could mean now :) ?

I am so excited. I mean even alot of Days naysayers who refused to start watching again even in the last few months that the show was good are coming back to watch. I just know JER is going to make this huge-MBE amd SN would not have signed on otherwise.

As for Missy, the whole storyline direction thing I think has very little to do with it. Missy has been "off" for some time now and she probably just doesn't have her heart in it anymore. Maybe she just wants something new and exciting and a move to Nashville would do that. I just wonder what she is thinking now. I mean she or Days never came right out and said she was leaving so who knows. Maybe this story is enough to make her reconsider. I am sure Matt is excited about it. I wonder if Stephanie Johnson will be returning too? Remember last year there was supposedly a casting call out for her.

Sabatino being on Passions may mean something. Perhaps JER has him in mind. There has to be a villain or someone behind this. Maybe Days will pull off another huge coup and get Stefano or Lawrence back? :) .

Come on people let's keep this thread moving. This one might be bigger then the Hoax thread was. Seriously, this must be a dream. All Days fans are like convening now and are so excited. Even all the naysayers are. Its like this news has united everyone. I love it!!!

• Members

Ok. I have not seen this many people on one thread about Days in a long time.

I just called some of my co-workers. After they stopped screaming into the phone, we talked about how Steve will return, and what will be the reaction.

• Members

When the two threads were merged somehow my posts got lost, so I'll repost:

Son.

Of.

A.

(You know what)

This is the best news for Days in a long time. This goes back to my favorite time of the show. I go all the way back to the early 1980s with Days and the Salem Strangler, and that period from 1983-1990 was really something. It was great soap opera.

I'm not crazy it's Reilly penning this story and I've had my beefs with TPTB, but I'll swallow my doubts and just say bring it on. Done correctly, this story could be a classic.

Welcome back, SN and MBE. You've been missed!!! :D

• Members

i guess we will be getting another teen too?? Stephanie? she has to be Abby's age, i can't wait to see Belle see steph "oh i remember babysitting you haha" I just hope that Shawn and Phillip dont "Rescue" Patch cuase having them involved would be a major let down.

dont forget that Deidri Hall's contract is up in Auguest too as well as Melissa Reeves and i think theres someone else who's contracts up in Auguest.....i hope that doesnt mean they will be kicked out for Kayla and Steve.

• Members

Th ever-faithful dungeon. Steve will be locked up there. Knowing JER, he'll probably spend the first year of his three year contract stuck in that damn cell. Then he will escape, only to be recaptured on the dock right when he's getting on a ship to go back home. Then, Kayla will be kidnapped, and taken to the fortress. She will just miss seeing Steve at least twice a week, before she happens to fall through the secret wall and voila! There he is.

• Members

I would agree with you, but Jack and Bo are two most important characters connected with S/K return. And the chemistry between Nicols and Ashford is simply amazing. Corday has to know it. So, I hope you are wrong, atleast with Jack. With Missy, it is really hard to say. We still don´t have any official confirmation of her departure, so I believe anything is possible. If Corday really wants her to stay, I´m sure he will try to convince her to prolonger her contract atleast for a year, and if the story is good at the time, I believe she will, even if it means commute from her new home. She has might been doing it already now, we really don´t know.

Of course, with Reilly, I wouldn´t be surprised at all, if the show already included her departure in a story and after she leaves Jack got involved with Kayla again saying she is and always has been his true love and he still loves her. And the rape would be areased from the history. ;)

• Members

There seems like there are 3 camps here. One, everyone is estatic that they are returning. Two, those who feel that with JER writing, it will be a hit. And Three, with JER writing, it will be a major flop, but are keeping their hopes cautiously up.

Archived