DAYS: Two Popular actors return this summer!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I subsribe to SOD and hope they don't do a different cover for subscribers this time. This is such huge news that SOD should have the same cover to subscribers and in store.

Steve quit wearing the patch awhile before quitting the show. I for one was glad.

I hope DAYS does bring back Kimberly too. It's been awhile since we've heard anything new about Patsy Pease, so hopefully her condition has improved and she'll be able to return too. I wish DAYS could get Charles Shaughnessy to change his mind in returning as Shane Donovan too. I also think DAYS should bring back Michael Sabatino as Lawrence Alamain permanently.

Love that idea Matt!!

DAYS really needs to bring back Wayne Heffley(Vern) and Marilyn McIntyre(Jo) recurringly and re-cast Bonnie and have Judi Evans reprise Adrienne, but I guess she could do a double-role and eventully kill off Bonnie.

DAYS is definitely gonna have to drop some cast to make room for Steve and Kayla and very likely Stephanie and maybe Jo, Vern & Lawrence. The rumors of Wayne Northrop leaving soon as Alex are likely true. I hope Rachel Mevlin(that !@#$%^&*] Chelsea) will be axed with Chelsea getting what she deserves, imprisonment or death. I also think Bonnie, Phillip (especialy with the rumors of Kyle Brandt only signing a short term contract, which I hope are wrong), maybe Mimi, Billie and Tek being the major people I see going.

• Members

The other good thing about this is Days will have another person in the medical profession (Kayla). Now Lexie will have a little help. I think they should have Stephanie come back and be interested in medicine and follow in her mom's footsteps. Days needs more then just Lexie :lol: .

Stephanie will be coming back whether its now or later. Days is likely building another young generation with Abby, Max,Chelsea, and now Stephanie. I wonder if the British man casting call was not for Shane but for his son Andrew. They will also probably recast Will.

Wow Days has opened alot of doors with this news. Some people need to go in return but I do feel there are so many possibilities now for Days.

I do think Kayla is going to be Jack's nurse-it just fits.

• Members

I think the first thing I am looking forward to is seeing Jack and Steve reunite - even more than Steve and Kayla.

Jack and Steve had just slowly gone from being mortal enemies to starting to act like brothers when Steve was killed. I always felt so gyped that this great "couple" ended. I really think Matt Ashford and Steve Nichols did their absolutely best work together. Jack never even got to tell Steve he loved him - sigh!

Jack was so dark then and torn up inside with so much emotional turmoil. Nothing like silly doofus Jack who has been onscreen for so many years since. I swear people who have only watched since 2001 would never in a million years recognize the old Jack. Or realize how great an actor he can be when given the right material!

I, for one, would love to see Jack turn back to the dark side in an effort to save his brother. I know JER was impressed by Matt's turn on OLTL as the serial killer and how dark he could play.

Hell- the possibilities are incredible!

• Members

Can May sweeps get here already? i'm pumped for may and june..But so far april has been pretty boring..

so thankful this news got released now, as i was starting to lose interest in the current going on's...So excited for Patch and Kayla..

• Members

I agree that April's been kind of a boring month for DAYS.

May looks fairly good for the most part. Btu I'm hearing like mid-June for Kayla and Steve returning. I personally think they need to come back in May.

But we'll see.

I'm so excited for their return. I really hope we're not all disappointed. IMO, though this IS JER and while I like him as a writer for the most part (*dodges some stones being thrown*), it's not gonna be the story fans want, i definitely think that much.

Archived